Mind vs Heart.

Kelsey met Chase at 7pm,she was going to his apartment and said,“I can't do this anymore. I'm ending it tonight, Chase. It's over between us.” she knocked on the door and Chase let her in.
“Hi!” Chase said happily.
“Hi.” Kelsey said taking her coat off and Chase hung it up taking her to the kitchen.
     Kelsey accepted a glass of wine and sat taking a sip while Chase was finishing up with dinner,she fixed her dress and Chase said,“I'm glad you came.” he sat with her and she said, “You were persistent.” Kelsey said.
“I just can't stay away from you.” Chase said holding her hand.
Well, you better get used to it. Kelsey thought.
        Chase was admiring her as they had dinner,she ate and he looked at her as though she was his reason for living. Kelsey looked at him and he said,“You look so beautiful.” and Kelsey smiled drinking her wine wanting to go home.

Chase danced with her,he held her close and Kelsey said,“I have to tell you something.” hoping he would understand.
“What is it?” Chase said.
“I just want you to know,that this can't continue between us after tonight.”
“Kelsey...”
“Chase,please! Try to understand! For me. This can't continue.” Kelsey went to get her coat but Chase stopped her.
     He held her close asking her to stay but Kelsey refused,she wanted to go home but Chase refused to let her go.
“Chase,you and I...”
“Are meant for each other.” he kissed her passionately.
Kelsey cried softly as Chase kissed her, he looked at her and said,“I want you in my life.” kissing her softly.
     In his bedroom,Kelsey moaned softly as Chase held her close kissing her neck. She was trying to resist him but couldn't,Chase looked at her stroking her face. He took off her dress and said,“If this is our last night,then let's make it special.” he kissed her neck passionately.

They had sex. Kelsey moaned as Chase thrust into her making her cum,he held her close making her body respond to him in ways it never had before. She closed her eyes wanting more,she looked at him and he said,“I love you,Kelsey." kissing her. She whispered,“I love you,Chase! So much!” running a hand through his hair.
    They continued to fuck and Kelsey was smiling as Chase made her his,she kissed him and he held her face stroking it lovingly putting his tongue in her mouth. They became entwined in the sheets and Kelsey felt her clit pound as Chase stroked it making her wet.
    Chase held her as she sat thrusting her hips,he looked at her stroking her legs and she moaned softly fucking him as he ran a hand down her stomach. He sat kissing her and Kelsey continued to thrust into him smiling. They kissed as Chase grabbed her hair kissing her neck.

Kelsey was on her knees moaning softly as Chase held her close,she gripped the sheets and Chase fucked her hard rocking her back and forth, he held her hair pulling her to him and she moaned loudly.
   He kissed her neck passionately whispering,“Tonight is only about us.” he kissed her. “There's no one I want but you.” he slid his hand between her legs teasing her folds. Kelsey moaned holding him close wanting him more.
    They slept holding each other,Kelsey was holding his hand and Chase woke up looking at her. He kissed her smiling,it was almost morning and he thought, I love you,Kelsey. He held her wishing she didn't have to go.