Everyone's A Liar.

Amanda was at chemotherapy,she was in bed while the doctors were looking at her charts and Liam was holding her hand supportively. She was very pale and weak,her face was gaunt and she'd lost a lot of weight,Liam sat with her refusing to leave her side.
    Jolene,Amanda's sister,came and said,“I brought you a sandwich. You haven't eaten anything all day.” handing Liam a turkey sandwich but Liam refused.
“Liam,you need to eat.” Amanda said weakly. “For me. Please.”
Liam ate and Jolene sat eating while Amanda looked at them smiling.
    Liam left the hospital in the evening, he went home and showered. Kelsey was in her room doing homework and he checked on her not bothering to ask how her day was going to the kitchen for a drink. He went outside drinking his scotch and thought,This whole situation is stressing me out. Amanda has cancer and could die at any time. Kelsey is lying to me hiding something from me. God,why? He went inside going to bed.

Kelsey was in the mall shopping and went to have lunch,she was going home and put her shopping away going to shower then went to make a sandwich feeling hungry. Liam was in the hospital checking on Amanda,he was trying not to cry sitting with her watching her get therapy.
    Chase was in the kitchen,he was having a pint of ice cream going through some work. He started dinner, it was a quiet night and he thought about Kelsey missing her. He was a hard-working bachelor with a Master's degree in Business and lived in an amazing apartment with a good job but being with Kelsey made him realize he needed someone in his life,not just his bed.
     He was in love with Kelsey,despite her being so young,he needed her around. When she wasn't around,he felt as though he wasn't living. Kelsey had changed his life so much,the attraction was deeper than just sex. He was in love. He was in love with his best friend's daughter. I'm going to Hell. No doubt about that. Chase thought miserably.