Be A Mother.

Kelsey was in the kitchen having a drink when the phone rang,she took it seeing it was her Mom.
"Hi, Mom."
"Kelsey,I've been trying to reach you but keep getting voicemail. How are you?"
"I'm good." Kelsey said.
"I know you probably don't want to, but would you like to spend the day with me? A girls' day?"
"I have plans already."
     Amanda said,"Oh. Well,can't you reschedule? I really want to see you." she added,"We hardly ever see each other."
"Because you always have something to do,you're always busy with work or your friends. You never made time to be with me. Dad was always with me, always there when I needed him because you had other priorities. Now you want to spend time together? Why didn't you do that when I was little? You were to busy with your own life to be a Mom. I can't change my plans. Bye." she hung up sighing tiredly.
   Getting dressed,Kelsey went to meet Chase. She was with him at the Café having coffee and Chase said,"You look annoyed."
"My Mom wanted me to meet her. Have girl time." Kelsey said. "She expected me to cancel my plans to see her." she let out an annoyed breath.

Liam was working late,he hoped that Kelsey would be okay alone but she told him she was going out with a friend for dinner tonight so he told her that she should stay the night. It was raining,Kelsey was running with Chase through it to a restaurant.
    They stood sheltering and Chase said,"What a storm." shaking the umbrella and Kelsey took off her shoe pouring out the water. They went inside getting a table ordering dinner, it was such a terrible storm.
"I've never seen such a terrible storm." Kelsey said.
"I know. I hope it stops soon." Chase said.
They had dinner then dessert,the storm finally stopped and they went to Chase's apartment.
     The storm didn't stop for long,it got worse and lightning flashed along with the loud sound of thunder that shook the windows. Chase and Kelsey were in his room soaking wet from the rain and changed,they sat in the darkness since the power had gotten knocked out and Chase assured her it would stop.
    Kelsey looked at him and kissed him saying,"I don't like being alone in weather like this." and Chase said, "You're not alone. I'm here." stroking her face. They kissed and had sex.