Back Together.

Chase was in the Gym getting his morning workout,he was running on the treadmill and listening to music measuring his pulse. He ran working up a sweat then took a rest having a bottle of water then went to lift weights . He had a shower getting dressed and headed home stopping at the grocery on the way.
     He went to the kitchen unpacking then went to get ready for work,he was in his closet getting dressed putting on his tie grabbing his briefcase leaving for work. He went to his office and started up his computer,it was a busy day and he couldn't stop thinking about Kelsey.
    Kelsey was in the library reading quietly,she was so focused on the book that she didn't feel her phone vibrate in her pocket. She left the library and went to the Café for a much needed milkshake and fries.

She was in a booth enjoying her meal and felt her phone vibrate again,she took it out to see she had 1 missed call and two text messages from Chase. She looked at the texts.
       YOU AREN'T ANSWERING MY CALL. CALL ME BACK.
She read the other text sighing.
    KELSEY? WHERE R U? YOU DIDN'T TEXT BACK. TALK TO ME,BABY!
Kelsey thought,He's obsessed. She called him and he said,“Kelsey! I tried reaching you but you weren't answering my call or texts.” he sighed relieved.
    Kelsey said,“I was in the library, Chase. You know phones have to be silent.” she rolled her eyes and Chase said,“Oh.” he felt a little ridiculous now.
“Did you have a reason to wanted to talk to me?” Kelsey asked popping a fry in her mouth.
“I just missed you,that's all.”
Kelsey shook her head,she said amused,“Considering that we saw each other yesterday? How could you miss me?” she drank her milkshake.
   Chase said,“I can't take being away from you. Not even for a day.” he leaned back in his chair and added,“I can't stop thinking about you.”
Well,you need to stop. Kelsey thought and said,“Would you like to meet tonight? I'll come over at around 7pm?”
“That'd be great!” Chase said happily and Kelsey said,“I'll see you at 7pm then. Bye.”
“Kelsey..." Kelsey hung up and Chase looked at the phone thinking, I'll get you back in my life. No matter what I have to do. I can't live without you by my side. He couldn't wait for tonight.