part xxi

Teacher Gilinsky– Part XXI

Song of the chapter: Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran (yas daddy omg)

3 months later~

Jasmine sat on the floor in front of my as I fishtailed her hair. Man, it’s getting quite long, I thought to myself. My stomach gurgled with hunger, my second trimester causing my stomach to grow quickly. We finally found out the gender of the baby, Jack being more thrilled than ever. There’s only one bad thing thats happened. We still haven’t told Jasmine. She’s been poking and prodding at my stomach, confused why my stomach is bigger.

“Alaska, you really need to cut off of the cupcakes.” She shook her head disapprovingly, my quiet laugh causing her cheeks to heat.

“Alaska, can I call you mom?” She asked me one morning. My heart swelled and tears welled in my eyes. Pregnancy hormones, tbh.

“Of course you can.” I told her, holding her in my arms. When Leah was found guilty for stealing my ring, she was sent to the state prison, and she has to pay $20,000 in restitution. Whilst in prison, Jack took Leah to court to get full custody of Jasmine. Judge granted it of course, so Leah won’t be around anymore. Thank god.

Right now, we are getting ready for the gender reveal party, which starts in an hour. Jack sat beside me, his hand on my thigh, occasionally scooting it higher up my pencil skirt, causing a glare from me.

“Jasmine, there’s something Alaska and I want to tell you.” Jack said as he helped me pin her braids up.

“Okay, and?” She whispered, turning to look at us. She discovered a new attitude by watching old re-runs of That’s So Raven. Me too, Jasmine. Me too.

“Well you see, Alaska is pregnant. She has a baby in her belly.” He said while patting my small bump. 

“How did it get in there?” She said while tilting her head. 

“Did you eat it? Alaska! First the cupcakes and now this? What’re you gonna eat next? Me?!” She yelled, Jack cracking the hell up, but lets be honest; so am I. 

“Well you see, Daddy put his penis in Alaska’s vagina; Sperm connects to the egg and the process begins.” I looked at him with wild eyes. (literally what my parents told me when I asked, not even kidding.)

“What’s a penis?” Jasmine asked, as I interrupted her. 

“Alright, we’ll continue this discussion another time.” I said while standing up. We set the room up nicely with gender neutral colors so it won’t give anything away. The cake is colored to the gender of the baby, with white frosting over it. People started piling in, My dad here with my brother and Alice. The party was mostly full of Jack’s family, his mom and dad inviting me with open arms. His parents honestly were the most nonjudgemental, loving parents anyone could ever ask for. He’s lucky. His sisters came as well. Ezra was standing in the corner with Phoenix, his new boyfriend.

I walked over to them smiling, they eyes glistened with joy. 

“Bout damn time you two came out.” I whispered in their ears as I hugged them. 

“Bitch, how did you know?” Ezra smiled mischievously as he sipped on lemonade in a champagne fluke. 

“Oh please, I saw your little glances.” I smirked while pointing between them. Both of them blushed as I walked away. 

I talked with everyone who arrived. About a minute before we decided it was time to cut the cake, a knock was placed on the door. I looked into the crowd of people, everyone seemed to be here. I walked to the door with confusion laced in my features.

“Mom?” I whispered.

sorry for the short chapters!!!! they'll be a lot longer after monday