part xxxiii

Teacher Gilinsky

guys I'm introducing 5sos into the story sorry abt it

Song of the Chapter: Hypnotic by Zella Day

// recap // "You're definitely pregnant." \\

Pregnant? Again? I look over at Jack to capture his reaction, his face pale and sunken. He covered his mouth with his hand and closed his eyes before nodding once. We went over a few things with the doctor and scheduled my first ultrasound. We hopped back into the truck, and the ride back home was dead silent.

We pulled up to the house and stayed in the truck for a minute, sitting in silence.

"Well, it's not mine." My eyes hardened as I looked at him, why the fuck would he think it his not his? I have never ever been unfaithful to him.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Why would you say something like that? Are you fucking insane?" My voice rose as I became more angry.

He just shrugged and took another swig of his water. I ripped it out of his hands and smelt it, the strong scent of vodka coming from the bottle.

"Drinking and driving? Really?" I sighed, screwing the lid back on it and tossed it in his lap. He shrugged and leaned his head back against the seat.

"What has gotten into you all of the sudden?" I asked. He rolled his eyes.

"Kind of don't want to have 3 kids at the age of 25." He scoffed. I raised one brow looked at him.

"What are you suggesting?" I seethed. He shrugged once more and took a swig of the vodka. I shook my head in disbelief and climbed out of his car and stormed into the house. I ran up the stairs as fast as I possibly could. I busted into our bedroom, red hot anger and disbelief nearly seeping off of me. I grabbed my duffle bag out from under the bed and started throwing random shit in it, ranging from my bathroom supplies and cosmetics to random articles of clothing, shoes included. I texted Michael, asking him to come pick me up. He agreed and told me he would be here any minute. I wiped the tears from under my eyes and took a deep breath.

He texted me to tell me he was here. I tip toed down the stairs with the duffle bag, quickly sneaking through the front door. Jack — my Jack still sat in his car as I passed him towards Michael's car. The astonished look on Jack's face when I got into his car, was unbelievable.

"Are you okay?" Michael whispered, as we pulled out of the driveway.

"Uh.. yes and no." I whispered back.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He said.

"So.. about an hour ago, Jack and I found out that I am pregnant," I started off, a deep breath coming from Michael.

"And on the way home he told me that he didn't think it was his.. and that he didn't want a 3rd kid." I sighed.

"What the fuck is his deal.. I mean, honestly. It's not like it's all your fault you got pregnant, to even chose to get pregnant. He's been acting really strange lately.. especially around Madi." Michael droned. Oh yeah, madison.

"Oh crap Michael.. I'm sorry if i'm over stepping any boundaries or interrupting something." I whispered.

"No worries." He looked at me and smiled.

"Are you hungry?" He asked as we got deeper into town. I just shook my head 'no' and continued picking at my split ends. We pulled up to McDonalds, I'm guessing he's the hungry one. We pulled into the drive-thru and looked at the giant lit up board.

"I know you're hungry." He said, leaning on the center console and looking at me.

"I'm okay." I whispered.

"Hi, can I get a number 2 with the mac sauce? Coke to drink, and a Cherry Berry Chiller." (I'm going to hell goodbye)

He looked over at me and smiled, and I smiled right back. He handed me the Cherry Berry Chiller as we drove off, the drink extremely delicious and refreshing.

"Thank you, I think I definitely needed that." I smiled. He smiled back and nodded once before putting this hand on my thigh. My breath became shallow as his thumb caressed my thigh. What is he doing? He is with Madison and I'm with Jack— and we're both well aware. We drove around aimlessly through Seattle, even though it was getting pretty dark. He ran his fingers through his hair every so often, his jaw clenched. After driving all around, we headed to his place. It was pretty close to downtown, Just off of E Summit and Denny Way— A beautiful brick two story cottage.

"She's not here." He answered my thoughts about Madison. He grabbed my duffle for me and headed for the front door, I followed. The house was stunning on the inside, all stained wood floors, lots of green plants in every corner.

"Follow me, I'll show you to the guest room." He smiled. I smiled back and followed him up the white carpeted stairs into an open hallway. He opened the first door on the left, I made a mental note. The room was beautiful, just like the rest of the house. The stained wood in the room contrasted against the long cream white shag carpet. The room itself was quite big, the kind bed sat in the middle of the right wall, the white sheets and grey pillow cases sitting perfectly— almost as if it were a hotel room. A chest sat at the foot of the bed with a knitted throw blanket and a small fern on top of it.

"This okay?" He asked quietly as he lingered in the door way.

"It's beautiful, thank you so much. Really," I smiled. He nodded and smiled.

"I'm going to go make some tea, feel free to join me when you're ready." He whispered. I nodded and smiled and thanked him once again. I sat on the cushion on the bay window, looking out at the water in the distance. I took a deep breath and plugged my dead phone on the charger. After a few minutes the screen lit up, it immediately flooding with texts and voicemails from Jack. I shut it back off and tossed it on the bed, before opening my duffle bag and changing into my favorite red Seattle hoodie and slipper socks. I padded back downstairs to see Michael sitting on the counter drinking his tea.

I walked towards the kitchen where he was sitting, as he gestured to the tea kettle and teacup. I poured myself some tea and it smells like my favorite, teen spirit. Just kidding, chamomile. I stirred in some milk and sugar, before sitting on the stool by the counter.

"Are you okay?" I whispered. I hadn't seen the tears on his face until I sat down. He just shrugged and wiped his face with the paws of his sweater.

"Madison just knows how to be a fickle bitch sometimes, is all." He sighed. A few more tears fell down his face, and before

I realized what I was doing, I was wiping them off of his face with his hand. My hand rested on his face for a moment, his eyes locked on mine. The next thing I knew, my lips were on his and he was taking his sweater off.

this reminds me of mr. brighstide for some reason but OMGOMGOMG ALASKA WHAT ARE YOU DOING SLOOOOT

more soon pineapples