part iv

part iv

sorry guys, no smut in this chapter :/

“So…” Mr. Gilinsky–Jack paused, his perfect set of white teeth latching onto his bottom lip in a pause, before speaking.

“There’s this staff party tonight, and my babysitter cancelled last minute, so I was wondering–“ I cut him off.

“Baby sitter? For who?” I asked puzzled, his smile sheepish and cheeks pink as he spoke up.

“My daughter, Jasmine. She’s 4. Maybe if you paid attention in class instead of writing dirty things about me in your book, you would’ve known.” He smirked, his hand squeezing my ass cheekily, as I yelped. 

“I can baby sit for you, if that’s what you’re implying. What time is the staff party?” I smiled, his eyes lighting up in relief, his lips playing into a small smile.

“That would be so great, Wow, Thank you.” He smiled, his lips peppering quick pecks on my neck, my laugh motivation for him to keep going. 

“Not a problem. What time do you have to be back?” I questioned, his eyes widening before glancing at his Rolex, eyes bugging even further out than before.

“I have to be there in like 6 minutes. I hate to dine and dash but I really need to get going. Thanks baby, for that great lunch. I’ll text you my address.” He smirked, pecking me on the cheek before letting himself out. I stand, dumbfounded in my living room.

6:10pm, 25 minutes late.

I hurriedly ran out of my car, leaving it unlocked. I ran up his nice rock driveway, the house leaving me baffled. 

After ringing the doorbell like 4 times, he answered, only in a small white towel, his toned body with little drops of water dripping down.

“You’re late.” He spoke with the tooth brush in his mouth, his words muffled, the foamy green liquid seeping onto his lips.

“Looks like you are too.” I smirked at him as he led me through the house.

“Jaaaassssmmmiinnneeee. I’m gonna gotcha.” He says in a childish tone, her precious little laugh filling the room up. 

“Come say Hi to Alaska. She’s gonna watch you tonight, alright?” She nodded shyly before putting her face in his chest.

“She’s a little shy.” He whispered, her dark hair very curly and spread out across his chest. He set her down and she came to me hesitantly, her piercing blue eyes contrast against her olive skin tone and dark hair. 

Jack disappeared up the stairs, the white towel hitching lower with each stair, his back muscles distracting me momentarily, Jasmine snapping me out of the trance.