xxviii

Part XXVIII 

Songs of the chapter: 

Without Words by: Ray LaMontagne

The Lucky One by: Taylor Swift

Pumpkin Blood (Acoustic) by: NONONO

Turning Page by: Sleeping At Last (fav omg)

Jack stood in the kitchen with his back facing me, his back muscles flexing as he chop the lettuce and vegetables. I took a sip from my smart water, desperately wishing it was coffee. 

“The salad is almost done.” Jack turned back, smiling at me. I reached over the bar, careful of my bump, and kissed his lips. After he finished the salad, we ate quickly before getting ready for my maternity shoot. My outfit consisted of a long cream sweater, black leggings, a gray and black scarf, and my brown combats. I curled my hair with my curling wand, the loose beach waves flowing in the wind in the field.

We met with the photographer in a grassy field on the way towards Spokane, the 2 and 1/2 hour drive a little agonizing for me. Jack was worried I was going to give birth in the middle of nowhere, but I don’t think so. 

Jack’s Point of View~ 

Alaska looked so beautiful. Pregnancy is a damn good look on her. I stood behind her, her shirt no longer covering her bump. We made a heart with our hands over her belly button, her breathing ragged as I breathed down her neck. After taking multiple pictures, we made it back to Seattle safely. Once back in our town, we decided on Red Robin, considering we’re both starving.

“So.. I found something.. interesting in your sock drawer this morning.” She said, as she bit into a fry. My heart nearly stopped along with my breathing, but I continued eating. 

“What did you find?” I asked, taking a sip of my limeade. 

“Oh, just your porn mags.” She laughed. I let out a sigh of relief, but then covered my reddening face.

“Ah, love, it’s okay.” She laughed. Uh, that laugh, I thought, The most beautiful thing I’ve ever heard, well, next to Jasmine’s. 

After paying the bill, we picked Jasmine up from my Mom’s house. The drive back to the house was short, Jasmine munching on the leftover french fries from earlier. We all cuddled on the couch and watched Shrek, apparently it was Jasmine’s favorite. She fell asleep with her head in my lap, Alaska carefully moving off the couch to help me lift Jas. Alaska trailed quietly behind me into Jasmine’s room, carefully closing the oak door. 

“Wait,” Jasmine sleepily whispered. Alaska looked at me as I held my finger up to signal I’d be back in a minute. I walked quickly into my bedroom and opened my sock drawer, grabbing the Verragio box from inside my tube sock. I opened it and grinned, the diamonds even more beautiful than I remembered. I closed took the ring out of the box and held it in my sweaty palm tightly as I walked back to Jasmine’s room.

Alaska was laying next to Jasmine on her queen sized bed, combing her fingers through Jas’s hair. 

“Daddy, can you tell me a story?” Jasmine asked, the little smirk on her face indicated that she was now in on the plan. 

“Sure, sweets.” I smirked right back.

Alaska’s Point of View~

“Once upon a time, there was a Teacher and a Student.” Jack started. My eyes darted up to him as he continued to speak.

“She was the fairest and prettiest in all the land,” He said while smiling at me.

“What was her name?” Jasmine said, while looking up at him from her long eyelashes.

“Alaska.” Jack said, pulling his bottom lip between his teeth.

“Get shrek’d, dad.” Jasmine sighed and she rolled her eyes. I nearly suffocated trying to stifle my laugh. 

“After several months of a secret relationship with the student, the Teacher made a inevitable decision,” He paused. 

“He got down on one knee,” Jack paused, while transitioning down on one knee.

“And said; Alaska Beatrice Williams, will you do me the honor of being my wife?” He said, while holding the ring from the shop. I covered my mouth and looked up at him, scrambling off Jasmine’s bed to sit on the edge in front of him.

“A-are you serious?” I said, muffled through my hand. He nodded and smiled. 

“Y-yes! Of course, I will marry you.” I said, my breathing rapid.

“Babe, oh my god, did you just pee from excitement?” He laughed. My eyebrows screwed in confusion before looking down.

“My water just broke.” I whispered. 

oh my god im sorry this is so short but WOO BOUT FUCKIN TIME

NOT THE ENDING BTW ~

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED BBIES

120 votes and 40 comments? :)))