part xxxii

part xxxiii 

song of the chapter: message man by twenty one pilots (omgomgomg)

I woke up with a headache and an upset stomach. I ran my fingers through my tangled hair and slowly got out of bed, my stomach turning in the most uncomfortable way, causing me to run into our bathroom and empty my stomach into the toilet. After emptying out last night's dinner, I swished mouthwash and brushed my teeth, before tip-toeing into the living room.

It took me by surprise when I saw not only Jack but his friends as well. I pulled Jack's shirt farther down my butt and smiled, Jack's face surprised and almost— lustful.

"I'm gonna go change." I merely whispered and basically ran back up to our room. I slipped Jack's tee shirt off of me and thumbed off last night's underwear, picking the clothes up off the floor and tossing them in the hamper.

"Next time," A voice startled me, causing me to cover myself. "You should close the door when you change." Jack's friend Michael said with a wink. My stomach dropped to my feet and for a moment, I thought I was going to throw up again. I quickly put on my bra and fresh underwear, cropped victoria's secret leggings and a black tee shirt, my cheeks looking like ripe tomatoes. I took my time getting back downstairs, Michael's eyes following me with every step I took. Jack patted his legs as an invitation for me to sit on his lap, and I happily took it.

"How'd you sleep?" He said.

"Eh, alright. Could've been better." I said, leaning back. I was so focused on being embarrassed I hadn't even noticed the girl wrapped under Michael's arm.

"Baby, this is Madison. Madison, this is Alaska." Jack introduced us.

"Nice to meet you," I smiled, her eyebrows rose as she mumbled 'yeah'; well, alright. We all talked, goofed around, and for the first time, I finally felt like a part of the group.

"So baby," Jack started, rubbing his hands up and down my clothed thighs. "Madison is a wedding planner, and she said she'd plan the wedding! Isn't that great?" Jack exclaimed. I froze; if this girl doesn't even like me, how is she going to plan my wedding?

"That's awesome!" I fake cheered. I don't want to make accusations, but I think she has a thing for Jack. My Jack. The way she looks at him when he talks, the way she glares at me when he pays any attention to me whatsoever. After awhile, they all continued on with their day, Madison the last to leave. I made Jack and I tea in the kitchen in the midst of her leaving, her arm lingering on his shoulder, and her body close enough to nearly graze against him with one deep breath. Her tone was hushed, his eyes wide and frightened with a hint of...lust?

"Nice to meet you." I interrupted their conversation, basically shooing her out our door. OUR. He loves me, bitch.

My stomach started to turn when I sipped my tea, I immediately set it back down on the counter, splashing my hand, as I ran upstairs and to the nearest bathroom. I instantly heaved into the toilet, my throat burning and raw, Jack rushing up to the bathroom and rubbing my back.

"Go away," I whined and continued to empty my stomach into the porcelain bowl.

"In sickness and in health." He whispered and held my hair back.

"Are you okay?" He mumbled in my ear. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and nodded slightly, and flushed my remains down the toilet. He picked me up into his arms and carried me to our bathroom, setting me on the counter. He handed me my toothbrush and tooth paste, and while I brushed my teeth, he ran his fingers through my hair, I almost moaned, it felt so good.

"I'm gonna run to the store, okay? I'll be right back," He finished off with a smile and a kiss. I washed my light make up off and took an aspirin for my pounding headache. I took off the yoga pants and my bra, screw that. I tip toed back downstairs the exact moment Jack stumbled through the door. He held two smallish bags; one containing my favorite soup and crackers, the other containing a pregnancy test and ginger-ale.

"A pregnancy test?" I asked, one eyebrow raised.

"Yeah.. I just kinda figured.. maybe that's what's making you sick or something." He shrugged. He may have a point. I drank up half the bottle of ginger-ale and waited. and waited. and waited.

"Alright, I'm gonna pee!" I announced, trotting up the stairs with the box in my hand.

After doing my business on the stick, the few minutes felt like a life time. I left it on the bathroom counter, and went downstairs to eat my soup.

"Baby.. Wake up." Jack gently shook my shoulder with one hand, Noah in his other.

"What time is it?" I whispered.

"4:30." He deadpanned. "What did the stick say?" He said. My eyes widened as I bolted upstairs.

"I totally forgot!" I said, nearly tripping over my own feet as I entered the bathroom. The test sat on the edge of the counter where I left it. I took a deep breath and looked at it slowly.

Two faint lines shown on the white reveal box.

"Jack!" I called. He peeked his head over the doorway and smiled.

"Yessss?" He smiled playfully.

"What does 2 faint lines mean?" I asked, handing the stick to him.

"I think it means that we should go to the doctors and find out for sure." He smiled and poked my stomach.

"Should we go now?" I asked, a bit antsy. He nodded and texted his mom, making sure it was okay that Jas could stay another night, and drop Noah off. Of course she was all for it, like she usually is. She's the best. We hopped into his truck and buckled up, before going straight to his Mom's house.

We walked right in; Jasmine immediately attacking me in a hug. She sat on my feet and held onto my legs as we talked to his Mom, her warm smile making me feel like a part of the family. After dropping Noah off, we went to our doctors office, thank god they do walk ins.

(guys idk how this actually works so just go w it please)

We checked in with the lady in the front and sat in the waiting room, waiting to be called back by the Doctor.

"Would you stop bouncing your leg, you're driving me insane." He whispered in my ear, and I immediately stopped.

"Yeah, sorry." I whispered back, kissing his cheek.

"I'm so nervous." I murmured. He caressed my thigh with his thumb, rubbing soothing patterns on my smooth skin. My phone buzzed from my pocket, my shaky hands unlocking it and opening my messages.

Michael C: Thanks for the show earlier. x

My stomach dropped even more.

Me: 🔫

"Who was that?" Jack whispered, lightly scratching the skin on my leg.

"Just Michael." I said. Before he could ask more questions, the doctor called us back.

I told him everything that had been going on and he agreed that another pregnancy test was a good idea.

After peeing in the cup and waiting not-so-patiently in the room, the doctor came back, looking at his chart.

"You're definitely pregnant." 

eeepppppp baby numba 2!!!! (not including jas of course)