part xxvii

part xxvii

3 months later~ 38 weeks pregnant 

Song of the Chapter: Give Me Love by: Ed Sheeran

I woke up with a parched mouth and covered in sweat. Jack’s bare chest glistened with sweat as he lay on top of me, his arms wrapped around my neck. My head lay in the crease of his neck, his legs entangled with mine. I carefully tried to untangle myself from him without waking him, but that didn’t work quite well. 

“Why are you getting upppppp.” He groaned, his eyes still shut. 

“Because I have an ultrasound at 11:20 and it’s 10:00.” I said. He rubbed his eyes and opened them, sitting up whilst doing so. We both sauntered into the bathroom, and brushed our teeth. I turned the shower on and took my—or Jack’s clothes off and set them on the lid of the toilet. 

It didn’t surprise me much when he climbed into the shower with me, his hands massaging soap onto my bump. 

“I can’t believe you’re over-due.” He angrily sighed, my bump so big I couldn’t see my toes. 

“You know, sex induces labour.” He said from behind me. 

“Of course I know that, you suggest it 4 times a day.” I laughed, his hands snaking across my hips and right above my area.

“I’m just kidding babe. Let’s get some spicy food, see if that’ll do the trick.” He said and I nodded. After our shower, we got dressed and ate breakfast, Jasmine still fast asleep in her bed. Jack woke Jasmine and got her ready while I did my hair and make up. After applying blush and highlighter, I lightly penciled in my eyebrows and brushed them with clear mascara. I curled my eyelashes and swiped mascara on them. 

My hair was thrown up into a messy bun and cat eye style sunglasses covered my eyes. I struggled to pull my combat boots on, my baby bump in the way of nearly everything I do. Jack sauntered into the room with a smirk on his face.

“I figured you’d need some help.” He smiled. I rolled my eyes and laughed, while sitting on the edge of the bed. He put my socks on my feet, my boots following, tying the laces tightly. 

“Oh my god, my feet are so swollen.” I whined, our little boy kicking crazily. 

“I swear, he’s gonna be a kick boxer, like his Daddy.” He winked whilst saying Daddy

“I already started the car, your seat warmer is on. Go ahead and wait in the car with Jas, I have a call to make.” He smiled warily. I nodded and pecked his lips, his nose nudging against mine. 

I walked down the stairs slowly, basically waddling down each step, grasping the rail tightly. Once I reached the bottom, I grabbed the smoothie lover-boy made me, grabbing a bag of pretzel’s and sliced apples before heading out to the car.

Jack’s Point Of View~