part vi

part vi

song for the chapter: Drop it Low by: Ester Dean ft. Chris Brown

daddy!kink

Mr. Gilinsky’s Point Of View

“So dude, did you finally man up and do it?” Sammy laughed as he softly punched my shoulder, the vodka and tonic burning as I downed the last drop. Everyone’s eyes were on me as they awaited my response.

“Fuck yeah, I did.” I smirked as they all cheered and hollered, numerous pats on my back and beer over lapping their glasses. 

“Who’s the chick? How was she?” Sam laughed, his eyes bloodshot from the insistent shots and hits of weed.

“Her name is Alaska. Fuck she was so tight.” I laughed drunkenly with them, Jack Johnson’s eyes trained on some chicks across the bar.

“Holy. Fuck.” He muttered, his jaw locked several inches open. I turned around to see what all the hype was about, before my eyes too bugged out of my head.

“Shit— Fuck, guys, That’s Alaska, and her friends.” I wiped my mouth, the guys staring at me like I’m insane. I made awkward eye contact with Alaska, her friends jittering around, her eyes wide and bright as she pulled her extremely short dress down, her and her friends on their way over to talk to us.

“Guys– keep your fucking mouths shut, her friends don’t know and you weren’t supposed to either.”

“Hey Jac– Mr. Gilinsky.” Alaska corrected herself, her friends shooting her questioned glances as her eyes stayed locked with mine.

“Hum, Guys, these are my students. Alaska, Stella and Lyla. This is Jack, Sam, Cameron and Nate.” Nate’s eyes dilated as his they scanned over Stella, her neon blue skirt just reaching under her ass, which was abnormally large for her age, her chest spilling out of her white crop top that had black paint splattered on it. Lyla shyly shook everyone’s hands, being the polite girl she was. My friends, whom are pigs, stared down her low cut top as she leaned across the table to reach Sam’s hand.

“Let me buy everyone some drinks. Alaska, escort me to the bar.” I spoke, my tone harsh as we strutted to the bar, my arm wrapped tightly around her sequined clad waist. 

“What the fuck are you doing here?” I whispered harshly in her ear, her giggled laced with the scent of vodka.

“We came to get dddrrunnkkk and have a good time. Can you get me some more vodka?” She giggled again, her body pressed against mine as her hand teasingly wandered to the front of my pants.

“C’mon, Daddy, I’ll do anything.” She pulled her lip between her teeth, my throat closing as her hand curled a little tighter.

Fine.” I scowled, she turned back to look at her friends, and shot them a drunken thumbs up, her complacency almost redundant.