part ix

part ix

RECAP//

We stood there for a moment, before she turned to me and hugged me. Not just a small short hug, a long, tight, warm one. Her head rested on my chest, tears rolling down my bare chest, mine hitting her head.

“I’m sorry. I don’t know why I’m crying.” She laughed facetiously, her eyelashes fluttering on my skin.

“Alaska,” I whispered, her head leaning up towards me, making eye contact.

“I’m feeling things for you.. that a teacher should not feel for his student.” \\

“You…. You have feelings for me?” She whispered. Alright, not the reaction I was hoping for.

“You know what?” I laughed facetiously, her eyes scrunching up.

“What?” She asked, quietly, her throat sounding dry.

“I do.. I do, so much.” I emphasized ‘so much’, her eyes lighting up at the new found information.

“So…” I whispered, waiting for her response. 

“Oh! I figured you already knew, ya know, from my notebook,” Her cheeks flushed, her face screaming innocent but her body screaming anything but the sort. “But yeah, the feelings flow both ways.” She grinned, her hands running down the panes of my chest.

I leaned down and kissed her, her warm lips greedy as they lured me into a deeper, needier kiss. 

“I want you.” She whined, our tongues intertwining as her fingers slipped under the band of my sweatpants.

“I mean, after all, we do have time.” She smirked, her smile menacingly seductive. Her hands grabbed the bottom of her sweatshirt and pulled it off, nothing but her naked chest underneath. 

God damn, you’re killing me.” I smiled, her giggle making my boxers tighten as she pulled her shorts and underwear off as well.

She got on her knees in front of me, her bottom lip latched between her teeth as she slowly pulled my sweats and briefs down, my erection slapping against my stomach as I stepped out of my bottoms.

“Look at your cock baby, It’s so big.” She giggled in amazement, her finger running along the underside of my cock.

“I just need a taste.” She rasped, her lips placing gentle kisses up my shaft, her tongue trailing lightly around my head, before taking me halfway in her mouth.

“Mmm.” She moaned as her tongue flicked around while she bobbed, her cheeks sucking in. She squeezed her thumb in her left hand as she took me deeper into her throat, her lips brushing the stable on my pelvis.