xxx

1 year later—

I woke up tangled in a flannel sleeping bag, Jack spooning me, Noah and Jasmine at the foot of the make shift bed. The smell of nature and trees make me smile, the sunlight causing the silver paint on Jack's truck to shimmer. Yes, we are camping, our makeshift bed in the bed of his truck. I smiled and closed my eyes, flipping around so I could cuddle into Jack's warm bare chest. His hand cheekily slipped up my shirt and rubbed my back with his fingertips, my heart hammering as his lips gently assaulted my neck. 

"Good morning beautiful." He croaked, his strong forearms pulling me tighter into his chest, underneath the sleeping bag. 

"Good morningggggg." I drew out. I felt little hands paw at my legs as Noah crawled up to Jack and I, his piercing hazel eyes practically my entire world.

"Good morning handsome boy." I exclaimed as I sat up and pulled him into my lap. He smiled squeamishly and hid his face in my neck, Jack pulling Jasmine into his lap, her blonde hair a halo against his chest as she curled into him. 

"I'm gonna make breakfast." I whispered, while setting Noah down on the sleeping bag before hopping out of the truck bed. I opened the cooler and grabbed those applesauce squeeze pouches and squeezed them up good, and tossed them into the truck bed. Noah squealed in excitement as Jack cooed at him, my heart fluttered. I turned on the butane burner and heated the skillet up, buttermilk pancakes and bacon sizzling side by side. After making all the pancakes and some bacon, I made eggs and a strawberry maple syrup puree sauce. I dish up several plates and carry them back to the truck, Noah's cut very very small. 

We all immediately dug into the delicious food, I fed little bites to Noah. After eating breakfast, we all got dressed and ready to go swimming in the lake that was a short walk down from our campsite.

"Good Morning." A very hungover Ezra mumbled as he stumbled out of his tent, Phoenix trailing behind him. I smirked and patted him on the head and handed both of them some juice. Jack leant in and whispered something in Phoenix's ear, him nodding and smirking, passing it on to Ezra.

I shrugged and lathered sun screen on the kids, a thin layer of bug repellent shortly after. 

"Mommy and Daddy are gonna meet us down there," Ezra said in a child voice.

"Between us four, you'll have a lot more fun." He whispered to Jasmine. She squealed and grabbed onto Phoenix's hand, picking up the pace as she jogged down the dirt path. 

"I wanted some time alone with my wife to be." He smirked and leaned in, his hands tucking into the butt pocket of my denim shorts. His lips tangoed with mine, as per usual. He tapped the back of my thighs, signaling to jump. I wrapped my legs around his hips and held onto his neck as he slowly walked towards the truck. He opened the backseat door with one hand, and set me gently on the leather seat. I scooted back so he could crawl over me, his teeth nipping at my bottom lip. He pulled my shorts off my legs, leaving me in my bikini bottoms. He smirked and bit his lip, his finger lightly tracing my clothed labia. He untied the stings on the sides, and tossed the material on the car floor next to Jasmine's coloring book. 

"We don't have much room, so you'll have to sit on my face." He said. I giggled and sat on the center console while he laid down with his knees bent. I straddled his face, his hands holding the back of my thighs as he pulled me down. His tongue immediately devoured me, his hands kneading my butt cheeks, leaving gentle slaps every now and then. It had been awhile since we had done anything even remotely sexual besides kissing, so there was no way in HELL I was going to last long. 

"I forgot how sweet you are." He spoke against me. I whined and tangled my fingers into his hair, my hips moving again his tongue. 

"I've gotta have you, baby." He said and tapped my thighs.

"Bend over the console," He said running his fingers down my thigh. I climbed off of him and rested on my knees on top of my shorts, doing as he said. 

"Look at that fat ass." He said and sucked in a breath, his hands kneading once again. He rubbed his tip between my folds, teasing me. 

"For fucks sake," I groaned and he laughed.

"Alright, alright." He giggled and pushed in, a feeling I have only dreamed about in the past few months. After birthing Noah, the doctor gave me a few extra stitches so I would be extra tight. But, Jack doesn't know that. His hips knocked against my ass, leaving red marks. I clenched around him and wiggled my ass, begging to be slapped. 

"God damn, do I need to slap myself?" I said, giggling. His hand came down sharply on me, repetitively.  

"Is that what you want? Huh?" He said, his thrusts sharp and his slaps painfully pleasureful. His hands help my hips for leverage and took out all of his pent up sexual tension out on me in this very moment. 

"You feel so fucking good, fuck!" He shouted, slamming his hands down on the shoulders of the seats, his face read with veins bulging out, sweat prickled his scalp. 

"I'm so close baby." He said out of breath. He pulled out and sat on the seat, gently rubbing his shaft with his finger tips. 

"Come ride me, baby." He said. I smiled and straddled his lap, sinking down onto him. I was facing the windshield, his lips brushing my neck as I bounced on him, his hand came around to rub my clit.

"You close baby? Hmm?" He said as he thrust up to me as I plunged down. I threw my head back onto his shoulder and clenched around him, his fingers stilling on my clit as we came in unison. I climbed off of him and leant over the console to grab the kleenex' that were in the glovebox. 

"Baby, your ass is soon bruised." He said sympathetically. I cleaned myself up and smiled at him.

"Let it."

hello!! i'm so so so sorry it's been so long since i last updated, but guess who's back!! :)

please vote + comment :)