part xii

chapter xii

Song for the chapter: Power by Kanye West

guys I’m watching the purge and rhys wakefield (insert tongue out emoji)

“Take your seats, please.” Jack yelled over the loud chatter in the hall. The class, including me, scurried in and quickly took their seats. About 20 minutes into the lesson, a small piece of folded notebook paper sat on the corner of my desk. I looked around and made eye contact with the school’s jock, Nash. His blue eyes glistened with humor as he smirked confidently. I unfolded the note to see his messy handwriting. 

Your ass makes me hard. I scoffed at the blatant note and crumpled it up. I look at him with scrunched eyebrows and he shrugged while chuckling. I shoved it in my bag and rolled my eyes at him and continued with the lesson. 

Once the lesson was nearly over, Jack passed out the weekly syllabus. 

“So as you all know, I am the football coach and there is a game tonight. If you want to earn some extra credit, show up and support the schools team. Find me after the game so I can take names. Have a good rest of your day.” He smiled and dismissed the class. I purposely took longer than the rest of the class so I could talk with him. Once the last student left the room and shut the door, I made my way over to his desk.

“Ms. Williams. Something I can help you with?” He smirked and kept up the teacher act.

“Oh, cut the crap. I didn’t know you were the football coach.” I smiled and sat in the chair in front of his desk. (they have uniforms, so if i had mentioned something else just forget that) My fingers played with the hem of my skirt, occasionally brushing against my smooth thighs. 

“Well, maybe if you listened in class rather than writing in that notebook of yours, you would.” He smirked and leaned forward on his desk, resting his head on his hands. I rolled my eyes at that as he chuckled. 

I pecked his cheek and headed to my next classes and continued my day.

4:22 pm 

Jack Gilinsky:Hi baby. You home? 

Me: Yeah, making myself dinner before the game. You’re welcome to join me :)))

Jack Gilinsky: Thank you baby :D Jas is at her Mom’s for the night 

Me: Sounds good, see you soon :)

I looked down at my school uniform and shrugged, he won’t care. I stirred the 3 cheese tortellini, and the sauce. I placed the salad on the table with various small bows full of salad toppings, like croutons, baby tomatoes, grilled chicken, ranch, and caesar. As I was setting the table, he let himself in.

“Hi baby!” He smiled as he pecked my lips, his hands on my hips as he pulled me closer to him. His lips were as soft as velvet, his tongue gently tracing my lips.