part v

part v

song for the chapter:

Teacher- Nick Jonas

daddy!kink

“Good Morning, class.” Mr. Gilinsky rasped, his morning voice still evident. He downed the rest of his coffee before throwing the empty venti starbucks cup in the trash. His eyes scanned the classroom, briefly making eye contact with me, before looking back to his computer. I’m not gonna sit here and tell you all the boring details, but once class came to an end, and everyone was leaving the room, Mr. Gilinsky called me over.

“Please see me at lunch. We need to discuss your grades.” He said with a stern voice, once peeking around my shoulder to see the everyone has left the classroom. He winked, then went back to his computer work. I continued out my morning how I normally do, talking to Ezra in each class and barely learning anything before lunch. I grabbed my lunch from my car, before walking into Jack’s classroom. He’s currently speaking to another student, so I knocked on the door frame.

“Mr. Gilinsky, you wanted to see me?” I smiled innocently, hiding my lunch behind my binder.

“Yes, Miss Williams. We’ll finish this tomorrow, alright, Jessie?” He smiled at the girl, her face basically screaming the heart eyes emoji before she nodded and scurried out of her classroom, bumping shoulders with me, unintentionally. I closed his door behind me, before setting my stuff on the desk in front of his. He patted the tops of his thighs, a smirk on his face before he spoke.

“Come, sit on Daddy’s lap.” My stomach dropped and heart fluttered.

“Only kidding. Unless you’re into it.” He smiled, before biting into his apple. What a teacher cliche. We talked for a bit, somehow I ended up on his lap, his lips trailing down my neck and the door locked, our hips simultaneously grinding. His bulge became more and more prominent each minute.

“Baby, If I don’t have your lips around me in 30 seconds I’m gonna blow.” My eyes dilated at his dirty words, his lips swollen, before he glanced at his watch. 

“I have a student coming in here in two minutes to talk about his grade.” He said, as I started to get up. 

“Alright, well I’ll see you later I gues–“ I started to get off his lap, before he pulled me back down from the back of my thighs.

“Well you see babe, you’re going to blow me, while I’m talking to him.” My face drained, before he placed a kiss in-between my collarbones. 

“It’ll be fine babe. Just try to be quiet.” He pecked my cheek before getting up and unlocking so door. I crawled into the foot space under his desk, him lowering his chair a little bit so I could have better access. He unbuttoned his pants, his hard length already straining against the fabric of his briefs. I pulled him through the opening in his briefs, his cock already pulsating at my touch. I slowly moved my hand, his eyes never leaving my hand. I slowly put my lips around him, His teeth latching onto his lip before his hand tangled into my hair.