Q & A

Teacher Gilisnky– Character Backstory

Alaska Beatrice Williams – Born on April 19th, 1996. Born to James Williams and Marilyn Williams. Alaska works at the local Sephora inside JC Penny’s in their mall. Alaska is afraid to love. After her ex boyfriend, Ryan, slept with her ex best friend Lily, she dumped his sorry ass. Alaska grew up in a Christian home, but her mother and father always fought. (Face claim is Lily Collins [how she is in Abduction], or anyone you see her as)

Jack Finnegan Gilinsky – Born on September 10th, 1990. Born to Laura and Michael, (not his actual parents or birth year, just for story purposes :)) Jack is an English teacher at the Local high school in Seattle, Washington. Jack decided to divorce Leah two years after being married, at age 20. Leah was the definition of a gold digger, only used Jack for the wealth his parents had built over the years. (Face claim is obvi him)

Jasmine Lee Gilinsky – Born on May 16th, 2008. Born to Jack and Leah. (face claim Emily Alyn Lind, or a really really REALLY young Sydney Park)

Jake Christopher Williams – Born on July 23rd, 1994. Born to James Williams and Marilyn Williams. (played by Rhys Wakefield)

Alice Jennette Swan – Born on February 14th, 1995. Born to Clairese and Richard Swan. (Played by Gabriella Wilde)

Leah Gertrude - Petunia Winthrop – Born June 6th, 1989. Unsure who her birth parents are, adopted to Scott and Dehlia Winthrop. (played by lindsay lohan)

QUESTIONS:

questions for me: 

Q: so does sammy, johnson n nate like know what’s going on between Alaska & Gilinsky? 

A: Not completely, they know that they’ve banged and such but not that they love each other :)

Q: how many parts left? 

A: There is probably going to be roughly 20-25 chapters, plus an epilogue, MAYBE a sequel. no promises :)

Q: When will you start to write the intern?

A: Once teacher g is done, I’m not sure if i’m going to write it or not. :)

questions for Alaska:

Q: if you were a virgin when you first had sex with mr. gilinsky, how come it didn’t hurt?

A: because, if you are wet enough, and/ or ready enough, it doesn’t hurt as much. It did hurt, just because he’s so big and didn’t go easy on me, but are other ways to stretch out a little ;) 

Q: Why do you call him peach?

A: It’s like a term of endearment, like honey or baby. But he’s sweet like a peach. :)

questions for jack:

Q: Why did you and leah break up?

A: Leah, is a gold digging whore. There’s really no other way to put it, she does’t care about our daughter, her flesh and blood, and that was a problem for me. Jasmine can still see her mom, but she doesn’t like to very much. She didn’t care about me or Jas, she only cared about materials, and she spent all money to support her drug addiction, so I left that bitches ass. I sent her straight to rehab, but she left.

questions for leah:

Q: why are you such a bitch?

A: bc they took part of my brain out and putted it in my boobiez lol

Q: Why do you hate how Jack has a girlfriend?

A: because if I don’t take advantage of his money, who will? she obviously won’t.

questions for jasmine:

Q: How do you feel about Alaska and your dad?

A: they’re literally my otp omg i ship them more than my barbies lmao 

there you have it guys! I have a wedding on saturday, so I will update either tomorrow or sunday :)))