part vii

part vii

Body Electric— Lana Del Rey

I woke up to the sound of the shower running, and Alaska nowhere to be seen. Well she’s probably in the shower, dumbass. My subconscious sneered. It’s too fucking early. I look at the alarm clock on the nightstand, 8:06 am. I picked the phone up and called room service, ordering two plates of eggs, pancakes and bacon, with sparkling cider. Too damn early for champagne. Once the food arrived, Alaska was a still in the shower, so I took the cart from the busboy and tipped him well, and wheeled it to the end of the bed. I walked into the bathroom to see Alaska’s bare back, barely able to see through the fog on the shower glass. So, I undressed, and slyly opened the shower door and got in with her.

“Good morning.” I whispered in her ear, her immediately dropping the vanilla scented body wash.

“You scared the fuck out of me! What’re you doing in here?” She shrieked, gently smacking my chest. 

“I’m showering. Now quit hogging the stream.” I smirked, stepping under the water, wetting my hair and body before returning behind her.

“Do you want me to get your back?” I whispered against her neck, her head nodding slowly before passing me her soap. I slowly rubbed it on her shoulders, massaging it into her tense shoulders and neck. 

“Alcohol hitting you?” I smirked as she groaned, my hands traveling lower on her back, rubbing her sides, before massaging it into her chest. Slow, gentle movements causing her to close her eyes and lean her head back onto my chest. 

play song here

“Does this feel alright?” I smiled into her neck, leaving a peck as I moved my hands lower, rubbing her stomach and hips, before gently brushing her entrance. I rinsed the soap off my hand before returning. My fingers moved slowly in circles on her clit, her hand grasping onto my bicep. I eased a finger in, my thumb rubbing quicker on her clit, the duo making her whine and thrash under my touch. 

“Mmm,” She smiled, her hand grasping mine tighter. “Feels s’good.” She whimpered, as she clenched around my fingers. The steam adding to the sensation, her lip clasped tightly between her teeth, her fingernails leaving crescents in their wake as she tighten them on my arm.

“Are you gonna cum, baby?” I rasped in her ear, voice still croaky from waking up. “Mhmm.” She whined, her hips moving against my hand to get more friction. I thrust my fingers a few more times, my fingers curling at the last thrust, her release causing her knees to buckle. I placed my fingers in my mouth, causing her to gasp. 

“When you’re done showering, I have breakfast ready.” I smiled and kissed just below her ear. 

I got out, skipping the towel and walking straight to my bag that I had brought up from my car.

“Baby,” I said, knowing she was looking at me. “I know my ass is great, but I don’t stare at yours. Well, all the time.” I shot a smirk at her, before she whipped around and finished showering. I got dressed in a tee shirt and jeans.