Passion Flamed

Sarah woke up feeling like she was wrapped in a cocoon.  A flutter of light drifted across her closed eyes before disappearing then reappearing.  She opened her eyes slowly, noticing that the curtain across the window was swaying in an early morning breeze from the barely cracked opening.  Strong arms were wrapped around her, and she shifted her eyes up to Kakashi's sleeping face.  He was so handsome that she couldn't stop staring at his face.  She was surprised that he had stayed the entire night, expecting him to abandon her the moment she had fallen asleep.  Warmth spread through her that he had instead spent the entire night with her wrapped up in his arms.  She enjoyed the moment, committing it forever into her memories.

She felt her face warm as she became more aware of their position.  She had thrown one leg over his hips at some point in the night, like she usually did with her body pillow.  She was flush against him and one of his arms was under her, wrapped around her waist.  The other one, though, made her face burn like fire as his hand was cupped under her butt cheek to the leg that was draped over him.  She then felt a noticeable bulge pressed against her in the most intimate of places.  She knew it was normal for men to wake up that way and she was trying to figure out how to disengage herself from the position before he woke up and was embarrassed.  God, he would die if he saw the position she had wiggled into at some point.  She bit her lip as she slowly tried to pull away without waking him up.

Kakashi's hand abruptly flexed, squeezing her butt cheek.  She let out a gasp then looked up at him again.  His eyes were only partly open, and he looked like he was still partly asleep.  Her suspicions were confirmed when his mouth twisted up in a slight smile as her eyes met his own and he murmured in a bedroom voice, "Mmm, now this is a nice dream." His other arm tightened about her waist, and she was pressed so hard against him that she could feel every detail of his body in sharp clarity.

Sarah opened her mouth to tell him to wake up when he abruptly silenced her by giving her a kiss that rocked her to her toes before rolling her over and covering her with his body. His lips were moving against her own with a heat that went straight through her entire body.  His teeth nibbling and biting her lips, while his tongue slipped in and out in a rhythmic pattern that matched the movements of his hips as he gyrated against her mound.  He was making deep groans in his throat that instantly made her wet, as if his kiss was not enough to do so.  His hand that had been on her butt was now under her shirt and on her breast.  The fingers tweaking her nipple, drawing out of moan of her own.  She had never felt as sexually charged as she was in that moment, and it was overwhelming every one of her senses.

She pulled back to drag in a breath as she felt his other hand slipping down the back of her pants to squeeze her ass hard. His arousal was grinding into her hard enough, it was almost like they were already in the throes of full-on sex. She gasped, feeling his lips now on her neck, his tongue licking her flesh while his teeth bit the skin just enough to send a fresh wave of moisture between her thighs.  She was being ravished by the only man she wanted but he was completely out of it.  Oh shit, if she didn't do something soon, he'd be railing her only to wake up fully after the fact.  "Kakashi!" she said loudly.  As much as she was enjoying being ravished, she knew he would be horrified when he realized he was not dreaming.

Kakashi froze at hearing Sarah calling his name so loudly.  He released the pinch of skin that he had between his lips.  He was so hard in that moment; he wanted nothing more than to finish what he started.  The panic in her tone was the only thing that could have brought him back from that haze of lust.  He slowly lowered his hand from her breast, which had fit perfectly in his palm, brushing the nipple with his thumb at the release, and raised the hand that had slipped down the back of her pants across the soft, warm skin of her ass and lower back.  He could feel his face warm as he realized how fast he had lost full control of himself.  He slowly raised his head and looked down at her.  Her lips were swollen from his kisses and her eyes were wide as she gazed back at him.