Darkness and Light

Sarah's eyes suddenly sharpened in the darkness as power erupted through her body from her Dojutsu.  She could see the massive chakra of the other woman, a warning screaming through her as she saw in her mind seconds before it happened what was coming.  She leaped into the air, twisting her body tightly as a powerful bolt of energy streaked past her in the exact spot that she had been only a second ago.  The power that rolled through her from her Dojutsu seemed almost otherworldly.  It was giving her insight into the other woman's movements, almost like a psychic would have.  She could almost see her thoughts as her own.

She landed smoothly on her feet then flipped back, the ground exploding in every spot she briefly touched as she evaded.  Her anger erupted as she remembered the way that Kakashi looked when she left him.  The revulsion and violation he had felt when she had inappropriately touched him.  Her hands were moving of their own accord as she abruptly changed her direction.  A surge of power streaked out of her hands, almost like a saber.  It sliced through the air like a giant sword, taking down trees and everything it encountered in one powerful blow.

Silence stretched as Sarah narrowed her eyes.  She could clearly see where the woman was at, her fire back having missed her.  "There is no point in hiding, bitch, I can see you as if you are right in the open.  My Dojutsu sees all."

Dark, husky laughter lifted in the air.  "Mmm.  They sent someone fun to play with.  You have a unique Dojutsu indeed...  Perhaps I will take your eyes when I kill you."

Sarah watched as she came out of the shadows, keeping her gaze carefully on her.  Her anger pitched upon seeing her in person.  This was the woman that had killed so many of the men.  Again, she wondered how many men... perhaps even women... she had assaulted and violated in her life.  Monsters like her were not monsters overnight.  They often had many victims; she knew this well from her years working in the jail.  She could see clearly just how powerful she was with her Dojutsu eyes.  The chakra radiating off her was immense.  She shifted her eyes to her right chest and gritted her teeth as she saw that her wound was now healed.  Most likely one of the powers she had stolen from one of the Shinobi.  Fuck.  There goes my advantage.  The woman's mouth tilted up as she noticed Sarah's look.

"Ah... Did Kakashi tell you about leaving his mark upon me?" She said with a twisted smile, "How is Kakashi?  Did he perish?  You have no idea how sad it was to me to have to destroy such a perfect specimen of a man."

Sarah felt her power surge at the words, her rage palpable.  The blue glow about her flared a bit with the anger, causing the woman to narrow her eyes on her.  The wind around them began to swirl as she clinched her hands into tight fists.  She had no idea where Yamato was at or if she had indeed lost him, so focused was she on the woman in front of her.  She hoped to God he was going to stay out of this fight.  She wanted to take this bitch down on her own.  It was a consuming need to destroy her.

"Oh..."  Her eyes widened a bit while a chuckle left her lips as she looked at her, "So you're his woman... The great beauty of the Leaf he had spoke of... and he said my men had bad taste.  Great beauty my ass." She laughed as she saw Sarah's eyes narrow at the insult.  "Did he tell you that we were together... intimately?  He resisted at first, but he couldn't resist me forever.  Mmm, he is magnificent..."

Sarah knew she was trying to goad her into acting recklessly.  She almost smirked, having had a ring side seat to what had actually happened in that Genjutsu.  She would not take the bait.  Sasuke's words came back to her.  Revenge requires ice in your veins.  You must harness anger like a sword. She focused on the wind, gathering it like a storm before sending it towards the woman with clear intent.  She was clearly not expecting that as it slammed into her, throwing her back into a tree with enough force to snap it in two.  Sarah then ran towards her, taking her Jo in hand.  She leapt into the air as she started to come back to her feet and slammed one end across her head - hearing an audible crack.