Make Out Tactics

Kakashi shrugged out of his clothes, grabbing a pair of navy-colored pants and a navy-colored shirt that he liked to lounge around the house in.  He should probably stop teasing Sarah as he was doing, especially since he had no intention of actually pursuing her for anything more than friendship.  Yet he was having so much fun nettling her the way he was doing.  He felt as if he could be fully himself when he was with her and he was enjoying it far too much.  She literally knew everything about him, and she still was attracted to him.

He glanced towards the neatly folded clothes on the chair.  He would put them in the wash immediately.  She was just too adorable in his clothes.  He had been heavily aroused when she had come out of the bedroom earlier, which had led to him teasing her in the first place.  He did not question her story at all just because he had seen with his own eyes that she had been from another world.  He probably should own up to it, but now that he had feigned ignorance, he thought she would probably be pretty ticked off that he had lied about why he believed her.

Regardless, knowing what she said was true he found himself picking through her clothes.  He found a small device in one of the pockets.  It was the portable phone he had seen her talking to her mother with the night of his visit.  Other than the phone, her pockets and clothes were empty of anything else.  He hesitated for a moment as he looked at her bra, running his fingers over the lacy fabric.  He quickly replaced it when he felt himself harden.  She was definitely a temptation to him, and he had no doubt, if he made a move, she would willingly submit herself to him without too much persuasion.  The smell of her previous arousal when she had seen his face was still fresh.  No, she would willingly take what he so wanted to give her.

Kakashi raked his fingers through his hair.  No.  He would not play the game that way.  She had enough pain in her lifetime and he would not add to it.  He was not that kind of man any ways, to love and leave them.  He had remained celibate for forty-four years, he was not about to break that now just because his body was wanting her so badly.  Besides that, he really liked Sarah and hoped that they could become friends since they both had traumas that ran deep.  It was better to be friends.

He nodded his head in resolve and collected all of her clothes for the wash.  He kept the phone in one hand, intent on giving it to her in a truce from his earlier teasing.  It was really unfair of him to use her crush to rattle her that way.  He still could not help smirking though because it had been a long time since anyone had a crush on him, that he was aware of anyways.  Most feared him and with good cause.  The last girl that had a crush on him had gotten a chidori to the heart.  Granted, it wasn't what he had intended to do but there were many that never forgot that.  Since it had been classified, none of the details had come out.  All they knew was that he had been the one that had killed Rin.

It would be a good thing when he could put her in Naruto's care tomorrow.  Being alone in a house with her all night would be a challenge because even though he was a master at self-control, he was still a man, and she was giving him hard-ons left and right.  He had almost taken her right there in the kitchen when he felt those nipples of hers harden at seeing his face.  If she hadn't yelled at him... well, he suspected they would be in his bed at this moment going at it.  He had never had a woman do that to him before and it was startling to say the least.

As he walked out of the bedroom, his mouth dropped open in horror as he saw her standing next to his bookcase with one of his Make Out Tactics books in her hands.  She looked over at him, her cheeks a little red, but an amused look on her face.  There was a devilish tinge in her eyes as she looked at him.

"Why Kakashi, these are rather.... graphic," she said with a taunting smile.

He tossed the clothes and phone to the side and made a move to grab it out of her hands.  She laughed and dodged him, using his momentum to spin him away from her.  Hmm.  So, she was not kidding when she said she knew some martial arts.  That move had actually taken him a bit by surprise.  It had been flawless.

"Those are not meant for women's eyes," he said before trying to grab the book again, only to have her dance out of the way like a nimble fox.

Sarah laughed hard, "I can't believe you read these while training your students. Master Jiraiya certainly knew his stuff didn't he.  Must have been all that.... research."  She gave a squeal when he almost got the book again, using her Aikido once more to send him out of reach before beginning to read some of the material out loud, "Her breasts were heaving, drawing his gaze to the nipples poking through the thin material.  He grabbed her by her tiny waist and pinned her against the wall.  His desire was clear in his-"

Kakashi went for her instead of the book, catching her off guard.  She shrieked as he lifted her up off her feet from behind, pinned her arms with one of his own, then yanked the book out of her hand.  Sarah's laughter bounced off the walls and her body shook with her humor as he held her aloft.  She was having a bit too much fun at his expense!  Of all the things... He narrowed his eyes on her.  She was definitely like a fox to home in on one of his weaknesses that way.

"Oh, you do have a perverted mind, don't you?" She taunted while laughing.

"Think that was funny, do you?" He said against her ear, sending a shiver down her spine.

"Hilarious," she responded with a laugh.  "You had that coming after teasing me earlier."

"You know, it's dangerous to play with fire, Sarah."

Sarah snickered at the annoyance she heard in his voice.  She wiggled, trying to break the hold he had on her.  She felt almost like a naughty child being held aloft, her feet dangling below.  He was stronger than she expected since he did not seem to even be phased by holding her off the ground with just one arm.  She had definitely underestimated his strength because she was a heavy bitch.

"You can put me down now," she chuckled. "I promise not to read anymore."

"Hmm.  I don't know if I feel like doing that after what you just did."

Sarah rolled her eyes, "Please, it was hilarious, and you know it. You're just annoyed because I flipped the tables on you with your one weakness."  She then started laughing, "Oh my, just like Naruto did when they got the bells from you.  He was my inspiration for this little trap of mine."

Kakashi tossed the book across the room, to land on a Japanese style couch that was low to the ground.  He wrapped his other arm around her, tightening his grip on her. She laughed in his arms, clearly finding amusement that she had hit a nerve.  He grinned behind her, remembering the day she spoke about when Naruto threatened to reveal the final plot twist in the newest Make Out Tactics novel.  Little imp knows too much.  He had to admit, she did one up him.  He did not like being out maneuvered in the least.  So, she wanted to play, did she? She was entirely too proud of herself right now as well.  She had given him an excellent excuse to hold her, and he narrowed his eyes.  He was more than willing to continue the game if she was willing.  How far would she be willing to go to win this challenge?

Lustful images swirled in his mind as he held her, pondering that question.  He was treading on dangerous ground and in that moment, he didn't give a damn.  She was making him burn inside.  Had he really only just met her?  It felt like forever and her giggles were spurring him on, hitting at his masculine pride.  No, he had to teach her a lesson she wouldn't soon forget.  If he lost control during it... so be it.  His grin twisted up more.  He imagined that he looked like the devil himself as his eyes narrowed on the back of her head.  He'd enjoy giving out that lesson.

Get ready, Sarah, you just awakened a monster.