Training Begins

Kakashi smiled as he stood over the bed mat the next morning.  He had woke surprisingly early considering how late they had been up in the night.  He had run across town for a change of clothes before hurrying back to her.  They had taken a quick shower after their last joining the night before and he almost smirked as the faint smell of apples was on his body from her bodywash they had used.  That would be fun to explain if anyone was to ask why he smelled more like a woman than a man.  He rather liked it, though, as he knew it would remind him of her all day long.  She was adorable all curled up in a tight ball beneath the blanket.  They had left the balcony door open most of the night and the apartment had cooled down considerably as a result.  He almost hated that he had to wake her and was tempted to say to hell with it, shed his clothes, then crawl back into bed with her.  However... he had to start training her and another romp would never outweigh the need to assure she was always ready for danger.

"Sarah," Kakashi said softly, tucking her hair behind her right ear. "It's time to get up."

She cracked her eyes open, frowned up at him then grabbed the blanket and covered her head with it.  "Too early," she mumbled before trying to bury herself from view.

Kakashi chuckled at the action before yanking the blanket off her and swatting her bare backside with the palm of his hand.  He smirked slightly at the immediate red imprint of his hand on that white ass.  She yelped in reaction then gave him a death glare.  He was fully dressed and kneeling next to her, an amused expression on his face.  His expression was one of full alertness and she almost groaned.  He must be a damn morning person.  She hated mornings.  

"Don't think because we are now lovers, I'm going easy on you.  It's time to get up and go training," he responded with a curl to his lips.

"What time is it?" she said while rubbing her eyes.

"Four-thirty," he chuckled while pulling her to her feet.

"Oh my god... why so early?" She groaned while stumbling around the room.

"I had planned on training with you at five," he chuckled.  "You still have to go to work after we are done, remember?"

Kakashi was having a hard time not laughing as she stumbled around, grabbing the clothes she had been wearing the night before.  She looked almost like a zombie, or a drunk that just left the bar, and he now knew she was not kidding when she said she was not a morning person.  She almost tipped completely over at one point.  It took almost his entire self-control to not laugh as he watched that, covering his mouth to keep it inside.  He left her as she got dressed and made her some tea.  She disappeared into the bathroom and a few minutes later came out looking more put together but still very sleepy.  Her hair was pulled up into a ponytail with her bangs hanging low in her eyes.  He shoved the tea into her hand and waited for her to drink it.

She was adorable when half asleep.  She finished the tea, set the cup on the counter before bending over and putting her shoes on.  She yawned loudly, "Okay, I think I can function a little now."

Kakashi pulled her close and gave her a deep kiss.  He was again tempted to say to hell with training at the arousal that instantly swelled but knew it was necessary.  He had taken her so many times in the night, they both really did not have that much sleep.  He had a lot of years to make up for and it had been such pleasure he knew he was not going to be able to be celibate ever again now that he knew exactly what it was like to be with a woman.

Reluctantly he released her and pulled his mask up before propelling her towards the door.  She continued to yawn as they took the stairs down to the street.  He looked around, noting that this neighborhood was still as quiet as it had been when he had left and returned earlier.  That would work out good for his comings and goings.  Despite what Sasuke said, he was not quite ready for people to know he had a new weakness.  The emotions he could already feel for her was frightening to him, especially when the thought of how they could be used against him.  If something happened to her...  His resolve to train her hard flared within him.