Rogue

Sarah was so angry that she felt strength go through her, dragging her to her feet to stand next to him silently.  She then almost slumped.  Unlike Sasuke, she had no experience or firmly trained power in her to be an avenger.  Her training was inadequate compared to the man laying unconscious in the bed.  If he couldn't defeat her, there was no way she could do the same.  Her eyes burned with tears, but not of pain - instead tears of anger that she was unable to do what was burning in her heart.  She reached out and smoothed the hair back from Kakashi's forehead, feeling the cool brush of his hair between her fingertips.  An image sliced through her mind as she briefly touched his forehead as she stroked his hair.  She pulled her hand back for a moment, looking at it then to him.  It was as if she had been looking through his eyes for that brief moment.  She slowly lowered her hand once more noticing that the same blue glow she had earlier was engulfing her hand as she touched his forehead with her index and middle finger.  She gasped as images flashed through her mind, taking her back to a cave in the mountains.  She was no longer herself; she was Kakashi.

Kakashi gripped the kunai in his hand before stepping into the light.  He was surprised as a woman turned away from an altar that had the body of the stolen Shinobi that had been taken from the grave and led them to her.  She looked at him without an ounce of fear or concern in her expression.  Her hair was black and long, glistening in the light.  As she turned fully, he froze.  Impossible, he thought.  Yet it was undeniable.  Her eyes gleamed with the Sharingan and her ruby red lips turned up in a smile that did not reach those eyes.  An Uchiha?  How?  They had all been killed except for Sasuke.  Obviously not all of them had been killed after all.  Had she been gone from the village on that day?  She was not that old, she would have been just a child.  Perhaps she had been missed?  No, he had seen the slaughter for himself.  Not one living creature had remained.  He shook the thoughts away.  It did not matter how, the fact that she was behind this was enough to rattle his carefully laid plans.

He cursed inwardly, realizing that he was at a severe disadvantage in this fight.  They all were.  Had he still had his own Sharingan that would not necessarily be the case but without it... It was too late as he felt her activate a Genjutsu and he was catapulted into an alternate reality.  He had experienced this once before with Itachi, enduring days of torture in a matter of seconds.  It had taken Tsunada's exceptional healing skills for him to recover.  His shock had given her just the amount of time she needed to trap him.

Kakashi cursed as he found himself hanging by chains from a meat hook, his shirt gone and even his mask.  He was thankful, however, that she had left his pants on.  That would have been rather uncomfortable hanging there completely naked.  The metal was biting into his wrists as he tried to break loose from the hold.  The skin around it began to weep blood from breaking open at his attempts to get free.  He knew none of it was real but that was the power of the Genjutsu.  The witch had made sure he was unable to break free of his own will.

Feminine laughter echoed in the surrounding darkness while a husky, sensual voice followed.  "Mmmm, my, my, my.... Kakashi the Copy Ninja, former Kakashi of the Sharingan.  You are a handsome one, aren't you?  I must say... I am very surprised by how handsome you are under that mask.  I had always assumed you were hiding some kind of flaw beneath there.  Why do you hide such a face?  You could easily have any woman you wanted."

He kept his face passive as she appeared out of the shadows like a wraith, walking around him as she ran her hand along his body.  She started at his chest, her fingers lightly playing down his abs, then along his sides and back as she circled him.  Those eyes of hers were looking at him in a lustful sort of way, taking in every detail.  He was repulsed.  She was repulsive in her evil, despite having been granted the beauty of the Uchiha.  He rattled his chains, bringing a sharp pain to his wrists that unfortunately did not snap him out of the Genjustsu.  He wanted to wash her unwanted touch off his body.  She laughed at the action, knowing what he was trying to do.