All Good Things...

Sarah lay staring up the clouds with a smile playing on her face.  The sound of laughter drifted over her as the clouds lazily rolled past her view.  She sat up on her elbows to watch as Kakashi was tossing first one son, then the second up into the air.  He easily caught each one, then repeated the process bringing squeals from each of the young boys.

Obito and Tiberius both had the same shaped eyes as their father.  They also shared the same expressions that she had fallen in love with, which was handy because she could always tell when they were up to no good.  Yet Obito's hair was dark, like his grandma's while his eyes were the same hazel that she saw in the mirror every day.  He definitely favored her more as his side profile reminded her of photos from her childhood.  His temperament, however, was completely like Kakashi's.  Tiberius, however, was the spitting image of his father except he did not have the small mole beneath his lips.  He had the same white hair and there were times she suspected he would be just as skilled as he continued to grow.  He, unfortunately, had gotten her personality. Whenever the boys got into trouble, it was usually something that "Ti" had concocted.  While Obito was shyer and more reserved, Ti was a ball of fire.  She was convinced that he was the embodiment of the mother's curse.  Despite that... they were both good boys.  They just had a lot of energy and kept both of their parents on their toes.

Sarah was at complete peace in her own little world.  The boys were now three and next year they would start going to the Academy.  Her mother, as she had once thought, had fallen in love with the village.  She blended in with the people as if she was a native.  Sarah grinned as she thought about how her mother was also in a romance of her own.  It was a surprise but her and Teuchi had immediately taken to each other when she had taken her there for Ramen as soon as she was allowed to go out and about again.  She had started working with him at his restaurant and one thing led to another.

Sarah was happy for her mother.  She deserved a good man and finally after all those years she had one again.  When Reno's father had died, it had about broken her.  He had been a good man and had made up for the years of abuse she had suffered at her ex-husband's hands.  It had been quite the blow to her to lose him when Reno was so young.  Yet, God had smiled down at her and sent her Teuchi.  She would not be surprised if they were married soon.  She sat up as the three males moved further away, chasing after something.  She narrowed her eyes and then laughed as she realized it was Pakkun.  She smiled and closed her eyes, taking the moment to center herself.  She had developed her powers since the twin's birth and finally had control over her chakra completely.  She could sense that Obito would share the same powers she had been given.  She wondered when his Dojutsu would awaken.  Ti would follow the path of his father, his chakra nature very different than her own.

As she sat in silence, she could feel the air around her changing.  She wondered at it for a moment but felt like it was necessary.  She smiled slightly as an image came to her mind.  She had almost forgotten about the promise she had made once long ago.  As she opened her eyes, her Dojutsu was alive, and she watched as a portal opened in front of her.

She smiled and stretched out her hand to the person on the other side.  They were obviously confused but as they focused in on her laughter spilled out of their lips before taking her hand in their own.  Sarah pulled them through and fell back laughing as the portal closed behind them.

"Oh my God... what just happened?  Sarah?  Did that really just happen?"

Sarah laughed at the look on her friend's face.  She tilted her head to the side, "Yes.  Guess where you are at?  I promised you if I ever got here, I would bring you, didn't I?  Sorry it took so long but I haven't been able to control my Ninjutsu very well until recently."

Melissa looked around with wonder on her face.  She then shifted her eyes towards the man that was running towards them with the two boys in tow.  Her brows shot up as she turned to look at Sarah.  "Is that?"

Sarah grinned, "Yes.  Melissa meet Kakashi Hatake and those two are our sons, Obito and Tiberius."

Melissa gaped at her, and Sarah laughed.  She then poked her, "I know we both wanted him but what do you think about meeting Iruka? Or one of the other hotties?"

"You're speaking my language now," she responded with an almost wolfish grin and the two laughed.  Both sensing they were in for more adventures.