Make Out Tactics - Kakashi Style Pt. 2

Kakashi could not stop the grin that crossed his features as he watched the door. She did not know it, but he could clearly see her outline through the paper with the light she had turned on from the opposite side of the room. He was enjoying watching the show and he was not talking about what was on the television.  He was already partly aroused, and he was going to have to keep a tight control on himself if he didn't want to scare her away immediately.  Tonight was the night he was going to make his move and cross over that friendzone she kept trying to keep him in.  He could not wait any longer and the anticipation was burning him up inside.  His eyes drifted over the curves prominently displayed through the thin paper, imagining what it will be like when he finally gets his hands on those curves.  Memories of that morning of passion blended into the fantasy as he remembered just how she had felt.

As the door opened, he quickly averted his eyes back to the television and plastered a bored expression on his face.  He then looked over at her as she flipped off the light and smiled.  She was wearing a pair of shorts and a loose top.  It must be something new because he did not buy that outfit for her.  Her hair was now down, curling from being released from its captivity.  He was definitely aroused now.  She looked so good that he had to shift slightly to hide his arousal.

"Anything interesting in the news?" She asked as she sat on the opposite end of the couch from him as she shifted her eyes to the television.

"Not at the moment," Kakashi responded.  "Same old, same old.  Feudal Lords fighting over the same old things."

"Hmm," she responded then turned towards him.  "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Why do you like Make Out Tactics so much?"

Kakashi laughed, "You mean besides the obvious?"

"Please tell me it's not just the sex that keeps your reading," she said with a roll of her eyes and a groan.

"Nah, although it does make it more interesting."  Kakashi grinned at her, "There is a lot of advice in these books about all kinds of things. It really talks about human needs and intentions.  Why we do what we do.  That sort of thing.  And I like the love story.  The mystery of that deep connection between a man and woman in love."

She grinned at him, "You're really a romantic at heart, aren't you?"

Kakashi laughed, "I suppose, not that I would know personally."  His eyes went over her face for a moment, taking everything in. "That's probably a big part of why I love them, because it isn't something that I've experienced in the past."

Sarah abruptly jumped up after sniffing the air.  "I'm going to check on the pizza."

Kakashi watched her as she looked in on it and shifted on her feet.  He had a feeling she had moved that fast because she had gotten uncomfortable with the direction of his thoughts.  It hadn't really been in the oven that long.  She shook her head before closing the oven once more.  "I'd give it another ten minutes.  Are you thirsty?"

He leaned over and pulled a bottle and two small glasses out.  "I brought something."

Sarah eyed the bottle, "Is that sake?"

He grinned back at her almost feeling horns growing as he started implementing his plan, "Yes."

"I've never had sake before," she responded, coming back into the room as he opened it and poured some in both of the glasses.  "Isn't it a bit strong?"

"Not really," he responded, a little humored at the suspicious undertone in her question.  "Should be fine when we start eating."

Sarah sat a little closer to him this time and took one of the two glasses.  She smelled it first before following his lead and tossing it back.  Her eyes widened before laughing.  "It kind of reminds me of wine without the nasty after taste.  I was half expecting it to burn."