Toxic

MAIAS POV

I just arrived at the dance competition I can't wait to see Maddie and Mackenzie perform! They are so talented at so little. I got there and went inside I saw my aunt Melissa. "Aunt Melissa" she smiled bug and ran over and hugged me "hey ma" that was her nickname for me. "Where's the girls?" I asked she replied with "we'll they are a little nervous about the competition." "We'll that's understandable there's a lot if people here" she nodded her head and told me to follow her, so I did. I was led to the dressing room and Abby came out and hugged me. She then looked at me and said "just to warn you these girls are serious tbm fans" I chuckled and molded and said "I think I'm good." She laughed and opened the door. I walked in and Mackenzie screamed my name she ran over and jumped in my arms. She was so tiny.

A/N- convo listed below!😘

Maia- Awwww kenz!

Maddie- I missed you so much maia! (She said as she joined the hug)

Maia- missed you more babe!

*after the hug*

Chloe- (ran and hugged maia) I can't believe I'm meeting you.

Maia- (laughed)

Nia- I'm Nia! (Hugged maia)

Maia- nice to meet you all!

Kendall- I'm a huge fan

Maia- me too!

Melissa- these are the moms!

Maia- hello!

Moms- hi!

Abby- okay guys maddies up!!!

We all went up and took our seats I told my aunt how r5 and them might come and as soon as I said it they showed up I was so happy!

Maia- hey guys

Ross- hey baby (kissed maia)

Rydel- hey Mitchy (hugged maia)

The boys all said hey to everyone

Alexa- hey babe (hugged maia)

Then the announcer started talking. I was nervous for maddie. She was dancing to toxic by Britney Spears.

Announcer- "next up in our elite junior solos is Maddie with toxic"

She walked her little sassy walk we all cheered for her. She loves all of r5 she'll meet Alexa soon! She started dancing and then all of a sudden she stopped. We all looked at her with encouraging smiles to go on but she just fell to her knees then ran. I got up and ran backstage. I got back there and she was freaking out "mad" I said as I saw her she ran to my arms. I lifted her up and tried to calm her down. I looked at her and said "listen mad I know you can do this, you were born to do this block out these people ya know do your thing you ready?" She nodded her head and smiled, I smiled back then went back.
She performed and so did Mack. I was so happy because they had both gotten first. We all went back to the dressing room r5 too. I hugged them all and told them they all did great. Rydel hugged all the girls the we all took pictures. I got to my apartment and ross was staying with me tonight and so we drove back. I told everyone I would see them tommorow. I got in the shower and into my pjs. Ross did the same. I upload the pics on ig.

A/N- all this is fake.✔️

Maiamitch- 💣 (pic with delly and Alexa)

Maiamitch- 💃👭👯👑 (pic with Maddie and Mackenzie)

Maiamitch- 😯😉😘 (pic with Ross)

Maiamitch- cool kidssss😎 (pic with everyone)

I snuggled up in Ross's chest goodnight beautiful he whispered I smiled and said goodnight love.

A/N- all is fake. Hope you ❤️ it so far! If you want to see anything happen feel free to tell me!😛 positive only!