boho tea party

MAIAS POV:
I woke up the next morning to kisses for my Sadie. Today is Savannah's birthday and I'm so happy for her, she's 16!

I know she looks up to me, honestly I look up to her, even though she is younger. She is very mature, loving. Great qualities. I pulled my phone from the charger sending her a text.

Maia: happy birthday, beautiful! your so wise and sweet, I'm so grateful for you! i love you, your soul is a star that shines bright!🌟 see u later!!❤️👭

savvvy👭🌟❤️: thanks maia!!! I love you so much more. Your my role model!❤️

I got in the shower and basically did my morning routine which consisted of a shower. I washed my hair, shaved my legs, etc. after I dried my hair, curling it and putting it in a half do. Next I put on this long sleeved white boho dress perfect for the tea party and paired it with jewelry.

I went to the kitchen, got some yogurt and a water. I saw rydel making the house party ready. "Need help dell?" I asked. Taking a sip of water. She nodded her head flustered. "Yes good morning my Aussie best friend who I love tons!" She said hugging me. "Love you, now what do you need?" I asked laughing at her rushing around.

"Can you go to town and pick up boho decorations? Blankets and candles and center pieces anything!" She yelled. "Yeah dell, I will" I chuckled. I hopped in the car and drove to the outlets.

About an hour later I was done and hopping into my car to go home. Then it occurred to me ross hasn't texted me yet. I decided to stop at stormies house and see what's up. I got out of my car, making sure to lock the door. I knocked on the door waiting then saw rocky appear. "Hey rock!" I said giving him a squeeze.

"Hey maia!" He said smiling back. "where is ross?" I asked. He looked at me and tilted his head towards the stairs. I walked up and saw him still sleeping. I gently sat down next to him. He stirred a little. "Baby" I cooed in his ear. He nuzzled his head into my neck, wrapping his arms around me. "I dint feel good babe." He whispered. "What's wrong?" I asked gently playing with his hair. "I'm freezing and my bones hurt." He murmured. "Awe here let me take your temp" he out the thermometer in his mouth seeing he had a fever of 100.4!

I got him a wet towel for his head to cool off. A motion, some soup, water & tea. I kissed his forehead. Realizing the time was 3:00 and savs thing is at 5.

"Okay babe I gotta go today is the boho tea party." I chuckled, he did too. "Okay, come back later!!! I love you!" He said hugging me one more time, leaning in and trying to kiss my lips. "No way man your sick." I giggled. "I don't care." He said kissing me anyways.

By the time I got home it was 4:30. We finished decorating and the birthday girl showed up. "Happy birthday savvvy!" I said hugging her. She thanked me, everyone else.

We took a bunch of pictures enjoying every moment of it.

@maiamitch- boho tea party for my kind hearted gorgeous soul savvys bday.🌟
@sav_hudson- got to spend my birthday with these souls ~~~
@rydelr5- 🌙
@alexa_dowd- happy birthday, boho queen!🌼
@lori_crow- live love laugh, blessed to do all, w/ my gals.🌻

A/N- all captions are fake. I wanna add more guest star characters like the zieglers, 5sos, more! Any ideas? Comment!