Red hot

MAIAS POV:

Me and rydel and Savannah went back to our rooms to get ready. Mark said we were going to a fancy place so dresses are a must. I decided to spice it up a little bit I wore this tight red dress that was hot. My hair was a tad wavy. I did my makeup and I was ready.

Rydel- oh my gosh Mitchy why the hell are you so pretty? (Laughs)

Maia- why are you?

Rydel was dressed in this long pink lace dress and had the cutest shows in and straight hair. Savannah had on this white long sleeved dress it was so cute with her hair curled and flowers. Alexa and Lori were wearing black dresses but Alexa had a leather jacket over hers. We all went downstairs and the boys whistled. Us girls laughed everyone got with their guy except Lori. Ross took a pic of me then uploaded it:

@rossr5- my #WCW 🔥🔥🔥😍😍😍😍 ALL MINE

I laughed at him. Mark said it was time to go and as we were walking ross grabbed my butt. I smacked him. Once we got there all eyes landed on us girls and one guy stood out riker was eyeing me. I avoided it. We sat down at stable and ordered our food. They played music and everything here. We had a great time then ross whispered in my ear "your mine later" I smiled and nodded. We got up and danced everyone did then a slow song came on and riker came over to me.

Riker- may I?

Maia- uhm sure.

Ross- hell no

Maia- ross.

Ross- no maia. Absolutely no.

Maia- I'm sorry riker.

Riker- oh it's fine. (Sad)

Lori got a partner and I felt terrible riker was alone I let to of ross and walked over and sat next to him. He looked confused. I smiled and took his hand. I don't care if ross was mad. He sent me and riker daggers from across the room rydel smiled at me. After that I went back over to ross and he was amd yet not mad.

Ross- I love you for that

Maia- (laughs)

Ross- lets get out of here

Maia nods. They all go and ross tells mark they need alone time so they are sharing a room. They walked in the room and ross immediately pinned her against the wall.

SEXUAL CONTENT // WARNING

Ross started kissing her and taking off her dress leaving her in only her bra and underwear. Maia smiled and started to take off his clothes leaving him in his boxers. They ran to the bed and starts to make out he laid her on the bed, the unhooked her bra and took her underwear off with his teeth. Maia took off his boxers and he started to suck on her boobs. While he was doing that maia grabbed his dick and rubbed it "69?" He asked as she nodded. They both got in position and then he started eating her out and she started sucking him. Their reactions were uncontainable and loud. Ross chummed in her mouth. He got on top of her and then inserted into her "ROSS" she yelled "want me to stop?" He asked worried. "No keep going this feels so good" he continued harder and harder. Then maia gripped the sheets as he hit her g-spot. "Fuck ross" she moaned in pleasure. They both started to get tired and just cuddled they eventually fell asleep in eachothers arms.

A/N- I DID NOT WRITE THIS. @_fallingforr5_ ON INSTAGRAM DID.