Night out

MAIAS POV:
We arrived at the club and as soon as we did you could smell alcohol bodies everywhere. Ross had his arm around my waist and we went to get a drink while the band started playing. I got a fruit twist and ross got a beer. We went and jammed.

Before we knew it one drink became 3, then 6. Riker wasn't that drunk so he drive us all home pulling me and ross off of each other. We were grinding on each other and ross whispered in my ear "I want you."

Once we reached home ross pinned me against the door of my room, kissing down my neck one thing became another and,...

SEXUAL CONTENT // WARNING

Ross started kissing me and taking off my dress leaving me in only my bra and underwear. I smiled and started to take off his clothes leaving him in his boxers. We ran to the bed and started to make out he laid me on the bed, then unhooked my bra massaging my boobs. I let a moan out, and he took my underwear off with his teeth. I took off his boxers and he started to suck on her boobs. While he was doing that I grabbed his dick and rubbed it "69?" He asked as she nodded. They both got in position and then he started eating her out and she started sucking him. Their reactions were uncontainable and loud. Ross chummed in her mouth. He got on top of her and then inserted into her "ROSS" she yelled "want me to stop?" He asked worried. "No keep going this feels so good" he continued harder and harder. Then maia gripped the sheets as he hit her g-spot. "Fuck ross" she moaned in pleasure. They both started to get tired and just cuddled they eventually fell asleep in eachothers arms.
A/N- I DID NOT WRITE THIS. @_fallingforr5_ ON INSTAGRAM DID.