Home

MAIAS POV:

We are back home, we have been for a week. Ever since that night I haven't talked nor looked at ross. We had wrapped filming tbm 2 and Riker and I have gotten so much closer. I'm happy about that he's like my best guy friend now. I'm single and I plan to be single for a while. Ross is very distant from his family now. He stays out at clubs till 3 a.m and sleeps till he has to go to austin and ally then doesn't come back home till late. I was currently in the flat that me and the girls live in. I was eating a yogurt and drinking a water. Getting ready to go on a jog around Hollywood hills and just having a relaxation time. Rydel had to go with r5 to radio disney to do an acoustic performance and to talk about the radio disney music awards which I would be presenting at and that is happening on Saturday. Lori was going to finish a paper she was doing for college. So me, Savannah and Alexa are going to hike. We got ready and left. The view was so pretty so we took a picture of the view mine was the Hollywood sign. Alexa's was of all three of us girls tennis shoes. Savannah's was trees and the sun.

@maiamitch- hollywood dreamer
@alexa_dowd- ✔️👟
@sav_hudson- nature walks ~~~~ souls of California

After our workout we decided to go out to lunch. Then I got a call from my publicist Karen.

PHONE CALL:
➖Maia- hello?
➖Karen- hey maia it's me I just got a call from the manager of the band 5sos, and they would love to have you in there next music video for their song 'don't stop'
➖maia- wow!! Sounds exciting
➖Karen- yes very! You in?
➖maia- yeah sounds fun!!!
➖ Karen- I'll email you the info! Bye!
➖maia- bye!

I looked at the girls who were confused. "So I just got a call from Karen, 5 seconds of summer want me to be in there don't stop music video." They were squealing in excitement for me! I was happy I've heard some of their songs, so it should be exciting.

We ordered and got our food. Savannah and me took a selfie. She's like a little sister to me.

@sav_hudson- ~~~~~~~~ soul sister

I smiled and hugged her. She was the sweetest thing. While we walked out I heard a little scream and turned around and saw this cute little girl she was maybe 5, 6 maybe. She ran up to me and hugged my knees I laughed and bent down and picked her up. Her mom walked over chuckling. I smiled and took a picture with her. Then we continued walking and reached my car. I turned on the air conditioning. I turned on my phone speaker and turned on 5sos she looks so perfect we were all jamming. I took an ig video.

@maiamitch- work of art 👄

We continued driving until my phone beeped. "Can you check that for me lex?" She smiled and nodded "of course, it's stormie" "what did she say?"

Convo:

Stormie☀️- hey maia!! You and the girls make sure you come over to the outside picnic / party / dinner!!! It starts at 5!! It's gonna be real fun!! Tell sav her family will be there!! XOXO! 💗💗

I laughed and told her the reply. It was already 3.

Maia- okay stormie!☀️ can't wait! Xoxo!!💗

We arrived at the flat and went inside sav just came home with us and we would run her home in a bit to get ready! "Lori Lori!!!" I yelled she came out smiling and dancing. We were all in laughing fits!!! Then rydel arrived home and laughed at all of us. She swiped a pic of us without knowing.

@rydelr5- my goof balls!😂😍💥

We all had a dancing party. I told del and lor about the 5sos thing they all smiled at me and congratulated me!! Soon it was time to get ready and go to the house. So we had to start getting ready!

A/N- fake captions!💚