#RydelsTeaParty

MAIAS POV:

I woke up the next morning by a text from Maddie. Curiosity struck over me, so I grabbed my phone and read her message.

maddie👭💗: MAIA I MISS U! IM IN LA!!!💗💗💗👭👭👭🐘🐘🐘

I chuckled, I called her my little elephant. I responded maybe 20 minutes after because she sent it while I was asleep.

maia: miss u!!!💗👭🐘 you guys will have to come over!

Then a thought struck me. Today was r5's day off alone with Lori and Alexa. So I hurried over to Rydel's room and jumped on her bed seeing she was already up. She has always been an early riser.

"Delllllllllllllll!" I yelled. She started giggling, "what?" "You should have a tea party today! Mack and Maddie are here!" Rydel loves them. "OH MY GOSH YES MAIA YESSSS!!!" She then ran telling the girls and called Stormie and Savannah's family.

I sent Maddie another text.

maia- dells having a tea party today @3 wanna come?💗☕️🍥

maddie👭💗: YESSSSSS!💗💗🐘🐘💗💗💗💗😍😍😍

I smiled and texted aunt Melissa and said I would pick them up at 2. It was 10 now, so I went to the kitchen to see Rydel going nuts planning. I chuckled but helped her. We cleaned and arranged the back yard with flowers and blankets to sit on. We made yummy sandwiches shaped as hearts. Got the sugars ready. Made the name tags where people would be sitting, also we got the teapot along with its essentials.

After that it was 1 and I had to go get ready I scurried to get a shower rubbing my body wash in and washing my hair. After I got out I did a cute up do. Once that was done I slipped on shorts and a baggy t-shirt, not wanting to put my outfit on till we got back. I drove to the apartment building they were at.

'Honk honk' as I pulled up the driveway, hopped out. Maddie ran at me with her arms open. I hugged her back. Then little Mack came running with a bug smile.

(A/N- Maddie is 12 and Mackenzie is 6 in this story.)

We said bye to Melissa and got in the car. They put their seat belts on and we were off. We started jamming to music. They were kids but they had good taste we were jamming to 'take me to church' of course they didn't know what it's about. Maddie might but not Kenz.

We stopped at the gas station so I could get gas real fast. Then Rydel called me to get short bread cookies at the store. So I hopped in and we drove on to the store. I unbuckled and hopped out helping the girls. We all latched hands me in the middle walking through the store. We grabbed the cookies and were about to check out when ashton from 5 seconds of summer came up to me and gave me a bug hug. The girls too.

"Maia, it's so good to see you!" He smiled big, which I returned "you too ash!" I had gotten very close to them. We said our goodbyes promising to make plans soon.

We reached our flat and the girls ran through the door I laughed and grabbed the bags. Once I walked in they were hugging everyone. I hurried to my room and changed. Rydels hair looked professional. It was gorgeous. Soon everyone arrived and as always we posted on social media so people could see and share their own. Rydel and Lori uploaded three. I posted two. Alexa posted 1. Maddie posted 3.

☕️RYDEL☕️

📷: pic of her (real)
@rydelr5- This hair took me a really long time 😂💁🙆 #RydelsTeaParty

📷: pic of us older girls (real)
@rydelr5- My ladies #RydelsTeaParty

📷: pic of her Maddie and kenz kissing her cheek (fake: she was with Brandon and Savannah's little sisters in the real one)
@rydelr5- Kisses 😘💘 #RydelsTeaParty

☕️MAIA☕️

📷: pic of the older girls (fake)
@maiamitch- i fancy them #RydelsTeaParty

📷: her and Maddie and kenz (fake)
@maiamitch- babies 👭🐘🐣🐱🐢 #RydelsTeaParty

☕️LORI☕️

📷: with all the older girls (real)
@lori_crow: Petalables 🌸🍃 #RydelsTeaParty

📷: her and rydel (real)
@lori_crow- Class + sass ☕️💋 #RydelsTeaParty

📷: her and rydel (real)
@lori_crow: #ThrowBackThrusday super old photo of Rydel and I in the 1800s

☕️ALEXA☕️

📷: all the older girls (real)
@alexa_dowd: We're so fancy ☕️💐

☕️MADDIE☕️
📷: pic with rydel and maia (fake)
@maddieziegler- big sissy 1 & 2 😍💗😊👭👑👯

📷: pic with Lori, sav, lex (fake)
@maddieziegler- love them ❤️❤️❤️

📷: older girls, her & kenz (fake)
@maddieziegler- LOVE #RydelsTeaParty ALWAYS!!!💕💕💕💗💗☕️

We all took our seats and ate little finger sandwiches. "So Maddie and Kenz how's dancing?" Rydel smiled. The girls smiled back energetic "good I am learning a solo" Maddie said. "Me too" Kenz smiled big.

"Savvvvvv" I smiled as she took a video of me. She was laughing her head off. We continued to chit chat, then we decided to play a board game the little girls were coloring. Lori won the game. Then we were all dancing in the kitchen to Carly Rae Jepsons song. As soon as it ended I got a text from ross I opened it and read it carefully.

Ross: maia please help!

A/N- some captions are real!! Some fake!!