Feels good

ROSS POV:
I woke up at around 9 and saw my girl still asleep. I smiled and checked my phone, seeing rydel had sent me a text. I glided my finger across the home screen. I opened it and texted her back right away and looked at our convo...

Rydel: hey bro!! How did it go? Is raia back!!?

Ross: yes! Thanks for the help del. I'm so happy.

Rydel: no problem bro! Love u! See you guys later! :) xx

Ross- Ok love u!! (:

I looked over and saw maia stirring. I kissed her nose and she smiled. "Good morning baby girl." I whispered in her ear. She blushed and said good morning back. "Wanna go get some breakfast then head back?" She nodded and leaned in and kissed my lips. We got dressed and brushed our teeth with the portable toothbrushes with toothpaste on them. I grabbed our bags and put them in the back of her trunk since rocky dropped me off here last night. I asked her if she wanted me to drive and she said yes.

We drove until we arrived at breakfast. I got out if the car then opened her door locking it behind me and grabbing her hand. I oped the door for her again and she said "thanks babe." I smiled and we got a table. I reached over and grabbed her hand. Soon the waitress had came over. She was probably about 30.

Waitress: hey welcome, what can I get you guys?

I ordered first knowing maia hated to do that.

Ross: I would like the pancake and French toast meal, with water.

Waitress: okay and you pretty girl?

Maia: I want the waffle meal and a water, thanks.

The lady wrote it down and left.

"Thanks for giving me another chance baby. It means the world to me." I said and kissed her hand. She smiled "I love you ross." I replied back with the same thing. Our food soon came, we dug right in and then left, went to my house. Recently riker had told us all that he was going to be dancing with stars and tonight was his first live show. Before I knew it, it was 5 and time to go. We all got changed I hugged maia, "you look incredible my love." I whispered she blushed "thanks baby" my mom rushed us to get a picture. I then posted it and so did maia.

@rossr5- 😍 I'm lucky #DWTS
@maiamitch- ☺️❤️ #bestdate #DWTS

We all then left. As soon as we got there we were having fun behind the scenes and all the girls took a picture. All posting it. It was only maia, rydel, Savannah, Lori tonight.

@rydelr5- go #teamrallison!💥 #DWTS!! Make sure to vote #r5family!
@lori_crow- #teamrallison ready!!❤️ can't wait #dwts
@maiamitch- vote vote vote.💥 #teamrallison #dwts!
@sav_hudson- watch in action ~~~ vote :::: #dwts #teamrallison

I held Maia's hand and walked over to the seats soon they announced riker and Allison and we were all cheering we all clapped for them once they were done and they had one of the top scores.

After the show we all went out to eat. There we bumped into he band 5 seconds of summer who stopped to talk to maia. Which made my blood boil.

"Hey maia!" Michael yelled and opened his arms. She chuckled trying to release my grip eventually succeeding. "Hey Michael" she continued to hug all the boys. They chatted for a few minutes and she sat down.

"Calum is so cute" Lori gushed. Maia chuckled and winked at her. Once we were done eating I was gonna stay at the girls flat because me and maia wanted to be together. We hopped in bed, kissed a few times then went to sleep. I love her so much.

A/N- fake captions.