hello florida, hello vanni

"HELLO FLORIDA!!" Riker screamed out to the crowd receiving screams back.

Alexa and I were in the crowd when stormie walked over to us, with a girl along her side. She had brown hair very pretty. Curiosity got me so I offered her my hand.

"Hi I'm Maia, this is Alexa" I smiled. She smiled big back "Hi I'm Savannah" Stormie said "meet Rikers girlfriend." Smiling her big beautiful smile. Alexa and I gasped. When did he get a girlfriend? How come I wasn't informed?

"She's only met you guys, she's meeting the whole band after the show, they've been dating for awhile just in secret." Stormie says to us. We just nod

"I was wondering if you girls could keep her company? Since it's the last night of the show and were going back home, were gonna have a goodbye BBQ for everyone. Plus she lives in LA!" Stormie gushes.

We laughed at her excitement "yeah of course we will." Alexa smiled nicely. We all sang all the lyrics to all the songs and we all clicked immediately.

Then we all sat and chatted. "So Savannah we have a Savnnah, do you have a nickname?" I smiled. "Yes, Vanni." "That's cute!" Lex gushed.

"So how long have you and riker been dating?" I asked. "About 3 months."
"So that's where he went when he left!!" I figured.

Soon the show had ended and I was so hungry so I ran with Alexa holding one hand and Vanni holding the other. As soon as we got back stage I ran up to ross and he caught me in his arms. "My girl." He whispered as he kissed my lips quickly.

Lex hugged rocky and gave him a kiss, I think they're problems are gone. Everyone looked at Vanni, as Riker went to her side, pecked her cheek. "Who's this?" Ratliff asked in his goofy voice. "Guys this is my girlfriend Savannah you can call her Vanni." Riker said causing everyone to gasp. "Everyone immediately gave her love and made her feel comfy.

"I think this calls for a photo op, we all match!!" Delly said excitedly. "Also welcome Vanni!"

We all posed four times so each of us had a different pose for our Instagram posts.

For rydels we were all tangled hugging and laughing.

@rydelr5- my gallllllls 💋💖⚡️

For my picture we were all standing back to back smirking

@maiamitch- little black dress x4

For Alexas we all stood there doing kiss faces

@alexa_dowd- 😘

For vans we just posed with a group hug

@savannah_latimer- here's to new friends 🌟

After our photo op I went up to ross and hugged him some more "i missed you!" I yelled and laughed at the same time. He laughed "I missed my little maia tons!"

We all went outside for the BBQ eating and laughing and just having a good time, the band and crew were reminiscing on memories. Every end of the torus each member has to give a speech to everyone. I sat with the girls while the band went up.

The speeches went ⬇️

Riker: thank you all for helping to make this tour so f.cking awesome!!

Rydel: I LOVE EVERYONE, I LOVE FOOD!!

Rocky: thank you thugs it's been great!

Ratliff: can't wait to surf in LA, oh wait yeah thanks guys!!

Ross: every tour is different thank you for being apart of each one, we appreciate it!

At the end of the night stormie brought out a cake that said 'congratulations Maia!' I started to tear up. Rydel came and hugged me along with the rest of the guys. I thanked them all. Music is important to me, just like they are.

We all hopped on the bus and began our way to home, my head on Ross's chest. The way I love it.

A/N- Vanni!! Who's excited for riker getting a gf?! Ig posts are fake. 🌸☺️