ross's feelings

ROSS POV:

I'm a screw up, an ultimate screw up. I can't believe I did that again. Why do I keep doing it to the girl I'm in love with? She's everything to me. Yeah she's uptight and annoying at times, but I wouldn't change anything about her. She's perfect. She's my maia. The worst part is I didn't run after her, when I should have followed her. Now she is snuggled with that 5sos dude. I can't take it anymore. She means to much to let go.

"Mom can we talk?" I asked my mom. She nodded her head always smiling "sure honey, what's up?" She replied.

"What would you do, if you made a huge mistake and want everything to get better but you don't know how." I asked hesitantly. She smiled sadly at me. "We'll babe, if I were you I would run after what I'm missing." She said.

"Even if it breaks your heart, and doesn't turn out good?" I gulped. She nodded slowly. "Yes because everything gets better and what it is, is what will be. So I think you should go to Australia.... I feel like your missing something there." She smiled.

"You think so?" I asked low. "Yes sweetie. I know maia, she was just upset." She said, "I'll have your dad book a flight." She winked at me, kissing my forehead.

I was completely nervous. What was I gonna do or say? Then it hit me. I was gonna write her a song.

I called up the guys. "Hey guys I need your help."

A/N- 😏