Beaches

RYDELS POV:

I woke up the next morning early because I like to wake up and organize my day. It was currently 9 a.m. I was planning a beach day because Maia had the day off but Ross, Garret and Grace didn't because they still have scenes to shoot were leaving Puerto Rico in 1 week. I'm excited yet not, it's so pretty here. I love it. While I waited for the girls I decided to get dressed and put some sea salt spray in my hair. I texted Ratliff to see if he was up, then looked on Instagram and smiled at all the cute fan edits and walked over to the balcony, deciding to Instagram a pic of my view of the clouds because it was currently shaped as a turtle.

@rydelr5- I like turtles. 🐢☁️

A/N- REAL IG PIC AND CAPTION.🐢💚👀💭

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door I walked over seeing it was Ratliff. "Hey" I smiled and hugged him tight. He wrapped his arms around my waists and leaned down and kissed my lips softly. We slowly pulled away. "Hey beautiful." I blushed and giggled him joining in and we connected our lips once again.
We stopped half way maybe 15 seconds by clearing throats I turned around Ratliff's hand still on my waist to see all the girls up, smirking. We all started laughing.
"So what are you girls up to today?" Ratliff smiled. I answered because I have it planned. I have a list. "We'll I have a list of activities and plans." The girls fake groaned and Ratliff chuckled and kissed my cheek.
"So what's on this list babe?" Ratliff smiled. "We'll I'll read it so were all informed." Me and him sat on my bed while the girls sat or peered over from theres.
I decorated it nice and read it off
💗 RYSELS CHECK LIST 💗
➖ beach day
➖ lunch @ nanos burritos (A/N: idk if it's real I made it up)
➖ go hiking
➖go on the sail boat
➖ jet ski
➖ get ready for dinner
➖ eat @ dine restaurant (A/N: idk if it's real)
➖ lounge on the beach and watch the fireworks tonight.
➖ camp out on the beach.
I looked at everyone there eyes wide and coughed a tad and said "uhm any questions and concerns?" They all mumbled no. "So are the boys included?" Ratliff asked. I looked over at maia I don't want it to be awkward for her. She slowly nodded saying it's fine. I looked at Ratliff and bit my lip and nodded smiling.
We all got ready in our bikinis and decided to just meet the boy down there. We all were tanning and then each boy picked up a girl, decided to try to throw us in the water.
🌊: Ratliff > me
🌊: Ryland > Savannah
🌊: Rocky > Alexa
🌊: Riker > Maia
🌊: Ross > Lori (A/N: they are cousins so it's not flirty)
🌊: Brandon hudson > vesta tuckete (A/N- SAVS BRO AND I THINK THATS HIS GIRLFRIENDs LAST NAME.)
I looked over and saw Riker smiling genuinely happy being with Maia and saw ross glaring but a sad emotionless face. Pretty soon it was time for lunch at nanos so we all got ready and left. It was just us kids for the day because the parents went to a parent / relaxation spa or retreat thing. We arrived sitting down but Maia was in between Ross and Riker. I felt bad. Soon everyone ordered. Rocky decided to joke around to lighten the tense mood. "So how's everyone's vacation?" Ross muttered under his breath "stupid" we all looked over with raised eyebrows, he just rolled his eyes. We went back to eating when all of a sudden we heard squealing. We looked up and saw this girl with kind of tinted white and blonde and a pink kind of hair run up to our table. At first we assumed it was a fan so we smiled and she went over to ross and said "rossy!!!" He smiled and pecked her lips and said "hey babe." All of our eyes were wide as can be. Maia looked angry and hurt. Ratliff cleared his throat "uhm ross... Whose your friend?" We all tried to put on comfortable smiles. But in reality this was awkward as can be. Ross spoke up "this is my girlfriend Amanda." He smiled at her. Maia mumbled something. I decided maybe we should have some girl talk in the bathroom. I grabbed her by the arm and went into the bathroom, "babe are you okay?" I asked her. We are close so babe is just a best friend nickname. She looked down tears threatening to fall and shook her head no. "Awe mitchy come here" I pulled her into a hug. "Maia yon are much prettier then her, your my favorite Aussie out there... You are so successful and not to mention my best friend forever, I love you and I'll always be here for you. Maia smiled sadly " I love you del" I smiled and dabbed her face checking for smudged eyeliner. "Now Maia I'm gonna tell you something that may not make me a good sister but I think it needs to be done." She looked confused but nodded for me to continue. I sighed but said "kiss Riker. Flirt with Riker, he'll get it." We walked out and everyone looked at us. Ross had a worried look on his face as Maia came out. I sat across from them so I would see everything.

NO ONES POV:
Riker looked over at Maia noticing and put his hand on her thigh and whispered in her ear "are you okay, beautiful?" She nodded smiling at him. She leaned in and placed her lips on Rikers.

ROSS'S POV:
Maia just kissed Riker, they are still kissing. Like what. I have to stop this. "What the hell?" I yelled and pulled them apart. "Ross..." Rocky started. "No rocky I'm not gonna have Riker kiss the girl that I love. Not gonna happen. Absolutely not." "Ross were done and you know that, just stop" Maia said. How could I stop I'm in love with her. "no, it was a drunk mistake Maia, so is the guy your kissing."

Everyone gasped. Riker looked hurt. "Ross that's enough!" Rocky stood up.
"What the hell is your problem? Like honestly how much more of a dick can you be?" Maia yelled in my face. "Stay away from me, stay away from Riker he's not a mistake you are, come on Riker. He slowly followed her grabbing her hand.

Everyone else looked at me with eyes I couldn't even describe. Rocky put $100 down for everyone's meal, they left. I looked down. It was hardest to look at del because it's hard to have my sister mad at me. She shook her head and walked out.

MAIAS POV:
What an asshole. I looked at Riker, I felt awful for him.
"Riker" he looked down. "I'm so sorry he said that to you, your so amazing. Don't feel bad"
He smiled sadly and leaned down and pressed his lips to mine.
Am I getting feelings for riker?

A/N- long chapter 🌀 uploading tons of chapters today. Go read my other stories because they are also getting uploaded today. Ty for reading! 👀💭☺️