Back at it

MAIAS POV:

I woke up the next morning wrapped in Ross's arms. I smiled and tried to get up because we both had work today. Ross pulled me back down. "Baby" I giggled as he dug his head into my chest. "We have work, we have to get up. You have to go home and get ready." I continued. He just sighed and nodded, we eventually got up.

I went out to the kitchen and up to the fridge and tossed him a water bottle to wake himself up. Then the girls started to make their way out of bed. I said good morning which they all returned it.

"I'm gonna head home now babe." Ross said. I nodded and walked him outside. "I'll see you later, I love you." He smiled and kissed my lips. "I love you." I said back. I went back inside and us girls had breakfast and reviewed our schedules for the day.

"I have an interview with the boys except ross. Then later rehearsals." Rydel said. Ross had austin and ally so he wouldn't be at the interview. I nodded then we looked at Alexa. Her and rocky have been distant from each other lately.

"I'm going to workout then I wanna go out tonight!" She said. We all agreed that we'd go later if she wanted too. A band we knew was playing so it'd be fun. Lori smiled and said "I have to take my classes at school. Then I told my friend we'd go to lunch together. After I'm free to go out." We all nodded then they looked at me.

"I have an interview with the 5 seconds of summer boys about the video with ellen." I laughed. They all laughed too and we departed to get ready.

I got dressed in a cute baby blue crop top and a white laced skirt. I paired it with white high heels, grabbed a silver stoned wristlet. I straightened my hair and parted it in the middle. Once I was done I headed to set. I did my makeup there.

I saw the boys and they gave me a hug. We then heard our names called on the thing that it was time to go on.

Ellen: welcome our next guests, they are a hit band and she is the star of the fosters and teen beach movie. Welcome 5 seconds of summer and Maia Mitchell.

I could hear the people scream. The boys wrapped me in the middle as we walked out. I waved, blew a kiss to the people. We went and sat down. They played don't stop very faintly as we were walking out. The seating went: Ashton, Calum, me, Michael, Luke. She smiled her funny smile at us and began the interview.

Ellen: so welcome welcome. Okay let's talk about the video because I love it. I think it portrays it perfectly.

The crowd cheered.

The boys all said thank you.

Ellen: how was it to film with maia? She's already very popular from television.

Ashton: it was great to work with her, we were fans of her and still are. We think she's amazing.

All the boys nodded.

Ellen: any sparks? Because I saw the kissing.

She wiggled her eyebrows and smirked the crowd cheered.

Maia: we'll I have a boyfriend, at the time of the video I didn't.

Calum: michaels celeb crush has always been maia.

Michael blushed.

Ellen: awe, i see! Anymore feelings?

Michael nodded, I sadly smiled and grabbed his hand to comfort him.

The crowd cheered.

Ellen must have noticed it was a touchy subject so she dropped it.

Ellen: so maia, what did you think when they called you about the video?

Maia: I was so excited, I'm a fan of them.

The interview continued but ended. After I went home. I saw the time and that it was only twelve. I laid down on my bed with Sadie. I snuggled into her. I took a picture of us like that, posted it.

@maiamitch- puppy love.

Then I decided to check twitter and see what's trending when I saw raia vs. maia. I then realized what it was.

I tweeted some fans, back.

@maia69- I skipped school to see you on ellen 😍💥 you looked amazing!
@maiamitch- thanks babe😛

@raia- I ship #raia.
@maiamitch- 😉😏

After I fell asleep women up by the phone it was ross. Oh boy.

Ross's POV:

I was watching ellen, saw maia grab michaels hand and that made me furious. Comforting him or not. I was mad. He needs to back up. She is taken. She is mine. Laura was flirting with me in set, but it's whatever. I called maia after my mood blew over.

Phone call:

Maia: hello?
Ross: hey baby what are you doin?
Maia- cuddling with Sadie.
Ross- we'll I'm leaving now, wanna grab a bit to eat then head to rehearse,s with me? We will go to the club after.
Maia- yeah sounds good.
Ross- okay I love you.
Maia- love you

I hung up and hopped in my car, drove to her flat. She was dressed in her interview outfit. I smiled at her and wrapped my arms around her waist, she looked breathtaking. We went to dinner, then rehearsals.

Maia and Rydel posed for a pic with each other as usual. All us guys fake groaned and Maia also got a picture with Allison. They posted it.

@maiamitch- they are babes.
@rydelr5- garage rehearsal with these gals!😍💚
@allisonholker- two talented girls!! So welcoming!!! I love my Aussie friend @maiamitch and my american girl @rydelr5!! They are beauties!!

We then jammed, before we knew it was time to get ready for the club.

A/N- fake captions.💋💋💋