sav shopping

MAIAS POV:

I woke up around at 9 a.m. We arrived in Los Angeles last night at around at 12. I yawned looking down at Sadie giving me her pretty little eyes. I smiled at her, lifted her in my arms. I kissed all over her face. Rydel came in taking a picture of us. I laughed, she sent it to me so I could post it.

"Hey mitchy, I'm going out with Ratliff for the day and I might not be back till later and I just wanted to tell you since it's Savannah's birthday tommorow were gonna have a boho tea party for her." She said smiling widely.

"Okay sounds fun" I said. She came over and pulled me into a big hug. "I missed my bestfriend, I'm so glad your home." She whispered. "Awe dell!" I fake touched my heart "I missed you!" I repeated.

She soon left and I posted the pic of me and Sadie.

@maiamitch- morning kisses from miss Sadie😗

After I got changed, while I was in the shower I heard my phone beep, I wrapped up the shower...getting out and going to my phone. It was a text from ross.

ross😍: hey baby!😃 wanna go out for lunch?❤️

I smiled and typed back.

Maia: yes, after I need to go to town to gets savvy a gift.💋❤️😛

ross😍: okay babe!❤️ love you!! I'll pick you up soon!!😘😘😘

Maia: okay love youuuu❤️💋

I did my hair just in a cute pony tail. I got dressed and went to the kitchen to see the girls up.

"Hey lor, hey lex!" I smiled. "Hey babes!" Alexa said, giving me a quick hug, Lori too.

"I'm so excited for Savannah's birthday!" I said excited. They all agreed eagerly. "Maia do you wanna go running later?" Alexa asked. Her and I always exercise together. "Yeah babe! 4?" I asked. She nodded. Lori went back to school.

I heard a honk signaling ross was here I grabbed my bag, kissed Sadie's nose and was out the door. "Hey baby" he kissed my lips as I got in. "Hi" I repeated smiley.

We kept driving until we got to the restraint the whole time ross had his hand on my thigh. My boy. I sighed content. Once we got there we were taken to our seats fast.

I ordered the salad and he ordered the burger. "Maia you mean everything to me, I just want you to know that." He smiled. For once this one looked genuine. I smiled big. "I feel the same way about you." I giggled, he giggled back.

"Ready to go shopping?" He asks while grabbing my hand. I nodded. First we walked into this one store where I bought all of Savannah's birthday gifts for tommorow which I think she will like. The next store I saw this skin tight dress I loved. Ross shook his head no. "Why?" I pouted.

"I don't want people looking at my maia." He said bluntly. I bought it anyways. Ross ignoring me the whole ride home. "Rossy." I said kissing his cheek. "I love youuuuu." He still didn't reply. I hopped out and walked out little to be known the next move I was pinned against the door. He placed his lips on mine. "I love you more baby." He said, winking.

I got ready and went for my walk with Alexa. After getting dressed, we walked around the hiking trails in LA. We took a pic together then each posted it.

@maiamitch- being adventurous with @alexa_dowd 👣🌟
@alexa_dowd- Runyon w/ my bae. 👭

A/N- 😊😊😊 above is savs bday gifts, for the next chapter!