Girls Day

MAIAS POV:
I woke up the next morning after a long night of taping the fosters. Today's Saturday so I wanna relax but I know I have to work. I get out of bed and look at my schedule, see that tonight I have the tbm live chat for disney channel with the cast. That's not till 6 though so I have some time to relax. I go out to the living room and watch some gossip girl even though I'm from down under I love watching Americans play parts and be their character. I went to the kitchen and realizing I was hungry then called rydel to see if she wanted to go to lunch. Phone call:
RYDEL💞- hello?
MAIA- hey rydel!
RYDEL💞- hey Mitchy what's up (nickname Mitchy.)
MAIA- nothing just wanted to see if you wanna to grab some lunch?
RYDEL💞- totally but hey can I bring Alexa.
MAIA- sure but who's that?
RYDEL💞- we'll she was in our music video for loud remember?
MAIA- oh yeah!!! If course she seemed cool.
RYDEL💞- she is! So we'll meet you at in n out?
MAIA- heck yeah, see ya later.

I curled my hair then did my makeup, got dressed in high waisted black shorts and my b&w stripe crop top and black converse grabbed my bag and sunglasses then drove to in n out.
I saw the girls so I went over and saw them.

RYDELS POV:
I hung up with maia and walked over to Alexa and Rocky. They are dating now and are so cute. "Hey Alexa" I said she looked over and smiled and said "yeah" I said "would you wanna go out to eat with me and Maia?" She smiled and said "yeah of course" I said "okay let me get ready then we'll go" she nodded her head and I went to my room. I curled my hair and then put on my make up & got in my drawers and grabbed grey to-shirt and jean shorts and black converse then squirted perfume and out on my Dior lip balm and grabbed my wristlet wallet and my leather jacket and I went back down stairs and saw that Alexa was ready to go and she was wearing a crop tank top and jean shorts with converse. We got in my car and drove to in n out burger and sang a bunch of songs on the way there we really bonded. Maia saw us pull in and walked over and gave hugs, then we went inside.

ALEXAS POV:
It was nice of rydel to invite me to go to lunch with them they were so down to earth and welcoming to me and I couldn't be more grateful for them. We pulled in and maia walked over and hugged rydel saying hello then walked over to me and said "hi Alexa it's so good to see you, I'm glad you came." And hugged me. I smiled and said "it's good to see you too, thanks for having me" she smiled and we walked in. We all got our usual saw that the waitron was flirty with maia. They would be so cute, but I think she has a thing for ross, they are even cuter. We got done eating and decided to do a little shopping at the mall. I loved having a girls day with these two.

A/N- hope your liking it. Outfits attached-Note that in the next chapter their will be tweets for the tbm live chat. I don't know if these are real fan usernames but if they are sorry in advance. These are all FAKE TWEETS so just keep that in mind.