meet me in the studio

MAIAS POV:

I woke up the next morning by giggles I opened my eyes to see ross taping my face. I laughed and punched his arm. I groggily walked to the restroom on the bus, we were 15 minutes away from being back to LA. I washed my face and of course washed body. After I had a sponsor post to do, so i chose beyoubox that has everything a girl could want or need.

A/N- I don't know if real. Credit to them if so. This is fake.

@maiamitch: love my #beyoubox! It has so many fun things for beauty and life! Go to their website & subscribe to get your own, every month! Use the code "BEYOULOVESMAIA" to get 20% off your first 3 boxes!!!!!!😍 have fun being you!

After I got a text from my manager.

Karen: meet me in the studio at 4. Time to record!! SO PROUD!
Maia: will do! Thanks for everything!!!

By the time I knew it we were in LA, I went home and played with my little sadie. I got dressed in a long sleeved crop, jeans and nikes because the lynches said to be comfy.

I arrived 20 minutes later to be greeted by the front desk lady. I followed her to the producers room.

"Hey maia, how are you?" The producer said. I smiled warmly and answered we'll and he nodded and promoted his big idea. "We think you should do a collab wit olly murs." I listened to the idea and agreed it'd be cool.

In the next 30 minutes, I had met olly. Got to know him. He said he's seen me sing and I'm amazing. We began recording the song and it's amazing. The title is 'up'.

A/N- it originally demi, but for the story it's maia. All rights to originals though.

After recording I was told I would be playing my own show saturday night. Which was in 2 days! I freaked out from being happy.

I couldn't wait to go tell ross.

A/N- songs, gigs.