Beaches

Rydels POV:

The next morning I woke up next to Ratliff making me immediately smile. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. I giggled. I then got up and got my organizing done, planning our day. Today was a beach day, to me it was much needed. I know maia will be cranky when she gets up.

As if on cue she walked out. Her hair a mess. I could tell no one should mess with her today.

"Hey maia, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" Rocky laughed. She glared. Then all of a sudden Ross and Chelsea came out, happy as ever. Maia scoffed going to the room. I heard the shower go on, meaning she's in there.

"Ross I don't know if you forgot but you are dating maia.." Ratliff said cautiously. Ross glared but sighed "I know but she's being annoying about this whole situation." He said. "We'll it make her uncomfortable." I defended her.

He nodded. That's all. "Okay guys today is a beach day, go get your suits on and we'll go!" I yelled happily. Ratliff kissed my lips and the others groaned. I was wearing an aqua/mint green kind of color triangle bikini. Maia was wearing a white triangle top with slitted black bottoms. Lori wore a flower print one. Sav as had black cut outs. Lex was wearing one like mine but different colors.

MAIAS POV:
I was laying in the sun escaping the world. Until a shadow came over me. I was hoping it was ross, but it was riker. "Hey rik." I mumbled laying back down. He fake pouted "whys my bestfriend upset?" He asked softly.

"We'll my boyfriend is spending more time with his costar then his girlfriend." I said. He smiled at me and said "come on"

"No." I said. He grabbed me by my waist. "Riker" I yelled. "Put me down." I was laughing uncontrollably now. Pretty soon he out me in somebody's arms, ross.

He looked down and smiled at me, I tried to hide my smile. He chuckled shaking his head and carrying me bridal style to the towels, me on his lap. "Baby are you still mad at me?" He asked rubbing his nose on my shoulder. I shrugged being stubborn. "I can't have my girl mad at me." He said kissing my cheek. I smiled big and kissed his lips softly. He gripped my waist. Until we heard coughing. It was Chelsea.

"Uhm ross, I thought we were swimming?" She asked shyly. Shy my ass. She was wearing a bikini with cut outs everywhere and I mean everywhere. Ross smiled at me. "We were but I think I'm gonna hangout with Maia for awhile." He kissed my forehead. I tried to hide my smirk.

She nodded sadly. I kissed his lips one more time. "I'm so happy to have my maia back." He smiled. "You've always had me." I giggled. We got up and started to swim and pretty soon the sun was going down. Rydel had her schedule and said now we had to go back and get ready for dinner. Then we were gonna have a bonfire.

A/N: drama coming up..😏