Meet and greet: hawaii

Rikers POV:

It was coming to our last day or two of the trip. So we've been going around and enjoying our time here and noticed how many fans we actually have here, maia was a hit too. So we've decided to have a meet and greet. It was today and we were so excited.

"Hey Ratliff! Do ya mind going on the officialr5 twitter and tweeting about the meet and greet and tell everyone else to tweet as we'll." he nodded. I got dressed in a flower blazer. And typed on my twitter, noticing the others tweets.

@rikerr5- meet and greet today Hawaii!😜

@officialr5- hey #r5family Hawaii!🌴 were having a meet and greet today! Come see us!! Go to r5rocks.com for more info!

@rossr5- Hawaii today is the day. Meet and greet!

@ratliffr5- if ur cool like me come see us. Bye. 😛

@rockyr5- be swaggy and come to the meet and greet!

@rydelr5- #r5family Hawaii! You ready for the hang out today?!😱😍

@maiamitch- can't wait to see your lovely faces.😇 #meetandgreet

Seeing they all tweeted I went to the kitchen to get a drink. No one was home I don't think. That was until I heard a moan. I was confused as hell. I followed the sound and it was coming from Ross, Courtney, Maia's room. Ewww do they have to do that in the house I thought to myself. I was about to bust them until they walked out. Except it wasn't ross and maia. It was ross and courtney. I coughed loudly.

Ross looked over and instantly was worried. I was gonna give him something to worry about. Then all of a sudden all the other guys came in. "Ready?!" Rydel asked excitedly. I nodded, I sent ross daggers. His eyes were pleading for me not to say anything. How could I not? Maia is my best friend.

Rockys POV:

Once we got to the meet and greet we all sat down under a pavilion. The order was me, Ratliff, rydel, riker, ross, maia. A fan came down instantly crying so we all wrapped her in a group hug. She went over to ross and said "I'm a huge fan. I love you and maia." She gushed with love. I smiled waiting for him to respond but he never did...

Maia was hugging fans. I listened to their convo, she was so sweet to them.

Fan- I love you so much! Your so amazing.
Maia- I love you! Thanks babe, you are too!

She was usually mean so. I went back to signing. When another fan came up to ross. "You guys are so cute" she smiled at them. "I KNOW WE GET IT!" Ross slammed his hands down. The fan looked frightened. Maia grabbed the fans hand and led her to a little spot on the beach.

"What the hell is wrong with you, asshole!?" I yelled at him. "Shut up rocky!" He hissed. I rolled my eyes. We had fan after fan come. We told them all we love them in our closing speech.

"Your all swaggy swags." I said. (They all laughed)
"Your as cool as me." Ratliff said. (Making them all giggle)
"We love you babies!!" Rydel gushed. (They all cheered for her)
"Thanks for the support" riker said. (They all smiled)
"Thanks guys." Ross said.
"Love you angels!" Maia blew kisses to them (they fake caught)

We went back to the house and that's when everything went down. I sat with Alexa on my lap. Lori and maia were on their phones. Rydel and Ratliff were tweeting. Ross was eating. Courtney was sitting at the coffee table doing makeup. Riker was writing a song. Savannah and ryland were on the beach. I scrolled through twitter.

@maiamitch- you angels make me smile.😇 #iloveuhawaii
@rydelr5- my Hawaii babies! #r5family 💋😍

Such girls I thought. That's when we heard a squeal I looked over seeing courtney running to get a towel to wipe her smudged mascara. We all rolled our eyes.

Ratliffs POV:
I was still wondering about ross so I just thought I'd ask. "Hey buddy you okay from earlier?" I asked. He rolled his eyes nodding. I just nodded slowly. Rydel then said something. "Is ross cranky?" She giggles clearly joking. "No rydel now shut up!" He hissed. "Ross that's enough." I said gritted teeth.

Riker walked over. "Your damn right that's enough. Ross just because of what happened earlier-" he quickly stopped himself wide eyed.

That's when it all broke loose.

"What happened earlier?" Maia asked confused. "Uhm nothing." Ross said quickly, kissing her cheek.
"I wanna know!" She said. Riker sighed. "Maia I can't keep it from you, your boyfriend shouldn't either." He said sadly.

"Spill" rocky said towards riker. Riker then said something that led us all in shock.

"Ross slept with courtney." Riker said.

A/N- uh oh.😇