Back together

MAIAS POV:

I was instantly worried, what did ross need me for? I hurried and ran to my room and changed really fast into a pair of joggers and a black shirt and slipped my converse on. I sent ross a quick text and he told me he couldn't talk. He just gave me an address and told me to hurry. I told the guys I had to go. No questions were asked which was weird. I ran to my car, hopped in. During the ride their is was listening to lorde, I loved her music. I then arrived at the address and it was in the woods? I asked myself what was happening. I got out of my car hesitantly before walking through.

"Ross?" I yelled but their was no reply. I yelled his name a few more times before someone or something tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and saw it was ross. "Ross what the hell? I've been yelling for you. You had me worried sick!!" I yelled in a harsh tone.

He chuckled but said "just come with me." I was hesitant but soon agreed. I missed being with him like this. He lead me into this part of the woods and I gasped. Their before me was twinkle lights and a tent, provided with a blanket to look at the stars. I looked at ross, speechless. "What's this?" I asked. He smiled down at me, nodding his head towards the blanket for us to lay down which we did. He faced me, "maia I know I've been awful more than that. But I'm in love with you. You make me so happy. I hate what we've become I just wanna hold you in my arms forever. I know I screwed up but please give me another chance."

I was speechless. He kept babbling, but I cut him off and pressed my lips to his. He kissed back right away cupping my cheek with his hand. We slowly pulled back with our foreheads still attached. "Ross I never stopped loving you. I know you made a mistake but you'll always be the one I come back too." He pulled me on his lap by my waist and nuzzled his face into my neck.

"Thank you for giving me another chance. I promise I won't take it for granted." He said. I smiled and kissed his lips. "So ready for camping?" He giggled. "Ross I left those girls at the tea party." "Maia they know your here they packed you a bag and everything, it's in the tent." I acted offended but soon started to chuckle. We sat there gazing at the stars and how pretty they were.

It was nearly an hour later and after talking so much my eyes were getting heavy. I felt ross carry me back to the tent and laid me down and then brought himself down with me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I was almost out when I heard Ross's voice say "I love you."

Ross's POV:
I looked down at my beautiful girl in my arms before whispering, "I love you" this time I wasn't letting her go. She was mine and mine only.

A/N- raia is back.💥