Ny // Ice skating

RYDELS POV:

I woke up the next morning and looked around my room I loved it. I loved how we were all living together.

Maia- delllllll!!!! (Yells)

Rydel- yeah!? (Yells back)

Maia walked into my room. Saying we have to get ready because our flight leaves soon! We were going to New York, I was excited I love New York! I got up off my bed and texted ratliff.

Rydel📱- heyyyyy Syd.😍 I'm packing now but I'll just see you when we get to my parents house. Love yaaaaa ☺️

Ratliff📱- okay dellell!😘 love youu 😍

I smiled then after I went and washed my face with my face wash then applied eye cream for circles under my eyes then put lotion on my face & body. I got dressed into black jeans, a grey t-shirt and a black grey and white flannel with ankle boots and my sequenced black bag. As soon as we get off of the plane we have interviews planned. So no time to change. I grabbed my phone and my suit case, walked out to the kitchen. I put my suit case by the door, got some breakfast which was eggs, bacon. Lori came out next but she wasn't going which was very upsetting to leave her but it was only for a few days and her family was coming in for the weekend. Alexa was coming. As I ate I decided to tweet some of the #r5family.

@rydelisqueen- rydellllll😍
@rydelr5- 😘😘😘

@r5family_xo- are you gonna go ice skating in ny?
@rydelr5- heck yes!!

@r5familyofficial- we love you!❤️
@rydelr5- love youuuuu❤️😍

I smiled at the tweets, then maia came out with her suits case and she was dressed in black jeans too, but hers didn't have holes. Then she had a black and white crop top in a pattern with a denim over layer jacket type. Her shoes were so cute they were white sort of ankle heels and she had a black purse.

She was on her phone. So I decided to go to Alexa's room to chat. She was in there picking out her outfit. She looked up at me like she's in a dilemma so I helped her pick one out. I picked out a grey long sleeve with a sheer back drop, jeans, combat boots, a grey purse.

We all went to the kitchen and packed drinks, I got a vitamin water, maia got a flavored water, Alexa got a figi water. We all said bye to Lori and went to my parents house. My dad and the boys were packing up luggage in the van. Ratliff came over and kissed my forehead and hugged me, I love my life.

MAIAS POV:
We are at the lynches and ross came up and kissed me. I smiled through the kiss.

Ross- hey babe

Maia- heyyyyyy

Ross- you excited?

Maia- yes super excited

Then rocky yelled "I wanna go ice skating!"

I agreed with him so did everyone else. It was currently 6 am. but the exciting thing is we got a private plane just this time because abc family offered it for all of us. It was cool. We arrived and the plane was nice. We all boarded and ross was sitting next to me so were dell and Ratliff and Mark and stormie were in the corner talking plans. Ryland was texting Savannah they were so cute together. And the rest of us were talking. Then riker spoke.

Riker- guys let's have a chat on twitter!!!

Everyone cheered and said yeahhh!

Rydel then got on to r5's account and tweeted:
"Officialr5: hey #r5family! Wanna chat? Use #r5chat!"

It trended on twitter.

@r5loves- how's raia? #r5chat @rossr5
@rossr5- amazing.

More and more they tweeted but me and lex wait there and took a selfie. I posted it on Instagram with the caption:

"@maiamitch- love my lexxxx"

Then Alexa posted it and said;
"@alexa_dowd- love maia.💕"

We landed and hopped off the plane then went to the hotel room and went out for lunch it was only 11. My first event for promoting started at 12. R5 was coming so we could just go to theirs after. Abc family and their cameras followed my around and took photos and videos of me having fun in ny, then me talking about the fosters "it's dynamic and original" I said. Then I had to say "hey guys I'm Maia Mitchell from the fosters!" After I was done with that r5 had a radio interview so we all went and me and Alexa stayed behind the scenes obviously.

Alexa- rockyyy is so cute

I chuckled at her then we watched the inteiew ross would look at me every question not that I minded.

Radio interviewer- so guys let's here your relationship status. Go ahead down the line.

Riker- single

Ross- in a relationship

Rydel- single

Ratliff- single

Rydellington kept it a secret.

Rocky- single

So did rocklexa. Alexa gets enough hate for just hanging out with us. Time was cute short and we were just gonna leave tommorow since we were done with everything so tonight we were just gonna ice skate. Me and ross were spinning and laughing it was a great time.

ALEXAS POV:
Ice skating in ny is so fun!! Especially at night. Rocky and I stopped and got so e hot chocolate. I took a picture of both our ice skates with them on our feet and our hot chocolates in our hands then posted it on ig with the caption;

"@Alexa_dowd- ny nights 😍📷☕️"

We hugged and he leaned in and kissed my lips softly.
Then I looked over at all the other couples and shield then all the kids came and sat down and we looked up hearing laughter and smiled when we saw mark and stormie it was a precious moment, these moments matter.

A/N- hope you love it!!