house warming party

MAIAS POV

Food food and more food today was ross and mines house warming party. I'm happy we got a house we are in our twenties so I feel like it's a good thing. I've been preparing the party from drinks to food to snacks. I finally had the chance to sit down and I wrote the invasion and emailed it to the guest list:

〰 the lynches
〰 Alexa dowd
〰 tbm cast
〰 A&A cast
〰 disney
〰 Jeanette mccurdy
〰 the fosters cast
〰 Jessie cast
〰 liv and Maddie cast
〰 dance moms cast

Invitation:

Dear everyone,
Me and ross will be having a house warming party and we would love for you to come. Date. Time. Thanks xx - maia

I got up and got in the shower and basically did everything I needed to do and before I knew it was time for the party. I was excited and nervous.

Ding song the door sound hit me I went over and opened it and it was the lynches. "Hey guys!" They all gave big hugs and said hello! Next thing I know everyone was here! I decided to say something before everything gets started "excuse me guys I would just like to say thank you all for coming and sharing this moment with us. We hope you have tons of fun! We love you all"

Everyone cheered

We had a dance floor put in the basement and everyone danced their hearts out we had such a fun time. We drank too! Rydel and Alexa were mixing at the bar. Alexa was drunk a funny one at that. "Hey guys watch" she said as she got out in the dance flood and I was worried about what she was gonna do. I walked over to ross and he wrapped his arm around his waist, Alexa had everyone's attention. "Partaaaay" she said and lifted up her dress showing all of it. Everyone gasped rocky looked mad, upset and everything else, I was upset too my little cousins Maddie and Mackenzie are here and they just saw that! There are kids here. I decided to go to the center. "We'll guys thanks so much for coming mates" they all snapped back and cheered Alexa was crying but right now I didn't care. Rocky and ryland came over and took her to the car. Everyone left soon except the lynches. "We'll" ratliff said everyone laughed. "I think it's time for us to head home, thanks for the party and congrats on the house you guys are in your 20's you are adults I think your ready for this" mark said and then stormie added "we love you guys" "awe we love you all" I said we all had a group hug and then once everyone was gone I went up and got in the shower ross hopped in with me. Once we were all clean we got into bed. I snuggled closer to his chest and my eyes started to shut. "Goodnight baby I love you" he whispered. "I love you too" I said back and drifted off to sleep.

A/N- hope you❤️ it!