screaming yes

2 months later.

RYDELS POV:

It's October. Maia is becoming so popular. She's gonna be touring with one direction next year in January to March. R5 is getting bigger too, were going anther world tour the same time as them. But for right now we are trying to have as much fun as possible.

Since it's October. It's fall. It's Halloween. Everything fun all in one. Tonight we are all carving pumpkins. I went to the store. Getting everything we need, then stopping at bath n body for the amazing scents of the season.

Were all getting older so it's important to spend time with each other. I came home. I walked up to ratliff kissing him on the lips quickly adding my giggles. I then began to make cupcakes for tonight.

Everyone got to my parents house at 7. We listened to music chatted and had tons of fun. It's kind of sad how busy everyone is getting like maia has been a little to caught up with work. I miss it just being us and hanging out.

Her and ross literally are so in love my heart melts like right mow they were kissing while sharing a piece of candy corn. My mom loves pictures so we all posed with our pumpkins. Everyone including the girlfriends.

@officialr5: carving pumpkins 😜🎃

All of us girls took a hugging picture

@rydelr5- I love my girlfriend squad. 🎃🎃🎃👻👻👻👻

@maiamitch- love these girls & this time of year 🎃👻

@alexa_dowd- smiles get brighter with beautiful people 🎃

@savannahlatimer- 🎃ctober

After that we all came inside and watched the Halloween movies.

We drank hot coco. Enjoyed each others company.

Then all of a sudden Ratliff got down on one knee.

"Rydel Lynch back then when I was goofy, I still am. I knew that you were the one from those blonde bangs to the contagious giggles, you've been there for me and I'm so happy to be in a bang seeing the world with you. I love you with all my heart. Will you marry me?"

I screamed yes crying. I've never been happier.

A/N- what do ya think?