#raia always

Rydels POV:

When ross told us the plan we were all on board in a second. Maia is my best friend and to be honest I've been hiding something from the boys. Maia and I have been texting. Like right now we are.

mitchy👧💜🐨: dellllll 😛😛 I miss u!!!

Rydel: I miss u!!💗 come back!!🐨🐨🐨

mitchy👧💜🐨: idk I'm still a tad hurt. plus Michael is in love with me...

Rydel: what!!!! Do u like him??

mitchy👧💜🐨: yes but I'm still in live with ross. I guess I'm more mad at the fact that he didn't come after me. Riker did.

Rydel: I know Mitchy! We'll hey I gave to go to rehearsals but I love you tons so just remember that!!💜💜💜🐨🐨

mitchy👧💜🐨: I love you lots!! 💗💗👸

I had to bite my tongue from telling her that we aren't in California, right now were actually in Australia. Ross is singing to her tonight and it's crazy. We have her family in on it. Ross told me the real reason that he did what he did. I believe him. It was 4:30 now, we were meeting the family at this club at 6. So I had to get ready. Patting ross on the back while he practices.

✖️✖️ listen to stay with me by r5 for this chapter. ✖️✖️

Ross's POV:

We were backstage and I'm nervous. Thoughts are running through my mind. What if she doesn't take me back?? What if she screams at me?? I never meant to hurt her. I was just jealous. The truth is I was looking through her phone that day and saw michaels name. It made me furious. I let my anger out the wrong way though.

Riker walked over to me. "Ready buddy?" He asked. I nodded. We were in our places and all of a sudden our beats were playing to the song. I wrote this song for her last night.

Rocky started the song. Listening to the lyrics I realized I can't live without her. As I took my part the curtain came up revealing her beautiful self. She looked shocked. I looked right in her eyes as riker was singing. She was tearing up.

Stay with me. That's what I was hoping she would do. I know I was asking for a lot. But I can be without her. I know she's upset, I didn't come after her but I am now. I sung looking in her eyes.

She was crying now, rydel was too. When the song was over everyone clapped. I looked at maia tears coming down my face. Then the unexpected happened she ran up into my arms. I grabbed her into a tight embrace never letting this moment go.

"I'm so sorry baby." I whispered holding her tighter. "It's fine, I love you" she whispered looking in my eyes, leaning in kissing my lips softly.

The band came over crying with us. I had her back and this time nothing and I mean nothing is taking her away from me. Including Michael.

A/N- awe #raia is back!🐨🐨