saturday night

MAIAS POV:

I woke up from my alarm it was currently 7 in the morning and me and Alexa were gonna go on a morning run. The air filled our faces being very foggy in the morning. Once we were approaching the end of the trail we decided to take a break and sit on the rocks.

"So are you excited for tonight!?" Alexa asked squealing. I but my lip "we'll yeah but it's a bit nerve racking, sometimes I feel like I have to live up to r5." I shrugged. "Your amazing, just take your journey the way you want it" she hugged me.

I texted my aunt Melissa because we've had a surprise going for the girls. They knew I loved to sing. Tonight they knew they were going to a concert they just didn't know who's.

Aunt Melissa : they think they're going to see taylor swift with backstage passes. 😹

Maia: can't wait to see them!!💖💖

Alexa and I got back to the house and the girls were finally up, even lori was home I was so happy. I hugged her and then went to shower then I had a few things to do in town. Rydel wanted to go get coco butter so she came.

On our way we stopped at target to just look around and then went out for sushi. After that we went home because it was 4 and my concert was at 7. I had to go early though for sound check and of course to make the set list.

I hopped in my car telling the girls I'd see them later. I got there and this women was my stylist her name was Lou. She styles one direction as we'll, so it was very cool. She took all my ideas. We just curled out my hair and added volume. I had this rocker kind of chic outfit that I loved. After I went with my manager and decided a playlist I'm only doing covers for now.

Playlist:

Bad blood
Style
Up
Trap queen acoustic
Should've been us
Can't feel my face
Good for you
She's kinda hot

It was a short concert but I'm gonna try to make it fun I have some special guests coming so it'll rock.

My meet and greet came soon enough and then I saw maddie and Mack and I went up and tapped their shoulders they screamed and hugged me, I said "ready for my concert?" They jumped nodding. Soon the meet and greet is over and it's time for me to hit the stage.

Since it is my first show I wanted r5 to introduce me. They walked out getting screams left and right. "WOOOOOO" rocky said in the mic. "ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR MY GIRL MAIA MITCHELL?!" Ross screamed. Everyone yelled back. "SHES MY GIRL" rydel joked. "HERE SHE IS FOLKS" Ratliff sung. "MAIA MITCHELL!" Riker said. They walked off all hugging me. I walked to the mic and stood there because the lights were dimmed so you could see me but you couldn't.

I started singing hearing the beat almost immediately. "Did you have to do this?" Is sang to the crowd they knew the song singing back to me. Then all of a sudden I had style play so we could mash them both up "lights are off he's taking off his coat...."

Soon after we went to the next song, which was up with olly. I took a. Knute to introduce him. "So when I first went to the studio I was told I had a collab offer with olly murs. I've been a fan and this song means a lot to us both so here's up and here's my good friend olly." We harmonized with up.

I then hugged him at the end and started the nest song, which was trap queen acoustic. I grabbed my guitar. I started playing the chords the crowd screamed. "I'm like hey what's up hello" I danced and the crowd followed the groove. "Everybody hatin we just call them fans though" everyone sung the chorus with me. I had a photographer take photos especially during this song. I started the rap part and the crowd roared. Energy was boosted x10.

After trap queen I did tori kelly should've been us, "should've been us could of been the real thing now we'll never know for sure."
then can't feel my face was mashed up.

The I had R5 come back on and say hi while I went and they set up the stage for the next song which was good for you.

Rydel: HEY!!!

Ratliff: is this mic on?

Ross: maia is killing the game what do you guys think?"

The crowd yelled and then I came back on.

I sung good for you. "Could even make that Tiffany jealous mmm"

It was time for the last song which was she's kinda hot and I had five seconds of summer come and sing it with me. I decided to introduce them. "Okay so I know I have a lot of teen girl fans and you all love 5sos and they are here tonight to perform there new single with me, come on out boys!" They started playing the song immediately. THE CROWD LITERALLY ROARED. "We are the leaders of the not coming back!"

It was time for the concert to end but before I wanted to have a bug dance party so I was gonna bring the guest on stage to thank them and we were all gonna do the whip and the nae nae.

"Ok guys I wanna thank my guests & all of you babies for jointing me tonight. Everyone of you mean the world to me and I love you all endlessly. Time to dance. Come on out R5, 5SOS, OLLY, GIRLFRIEND SQAUD, MADDIE & MACK." We all danced along to the song. Maddie and Mack were moving there bodies to the groove which the crowd squealed.

We all waved at the crowd and exited the stage. It needed a goodnight.

I posted some if the pics the photographer had took.

@maiamitch: singing trap queen with you guys was a dream itself.

@maiamitch: your all hot. Thnx @5SOS.

@maiamitch- olly and I. #up

@maiamitch: love you all endlessly. #bestfans

@maiamitchell: big thanks to @officialR5 for being there tonight, you all mean everything and more to me. You made tonight special!!!!

Then all us girls took group photos.

@rydelr5- #girlfriendsquad. so so proud of my mitchy, love you bunches. you killed the game tonight 😍⚡️😝🌟💗

@maiamitch- i love these gals. #thnx4everything

@alexa_dowd- excited to be on this journey with you. 🌟

@savannahlatimer- love my girls, girl power. 💘

@sav_hudson- sissy did great ~~~

Then the guys posted our group photo the one of me with rocky, ryland, riker, Ratliff

@officialr5- maia killed it

Then I took a picture of me and ross leaving the doors holding hands

@maiamitch- I love him more than words

@rossr5- my baby killed it. so proud. I love you.

Last I took a picture of me and Mack and maddie hugging

@maiamitch- fav little girls 💓💓

Then me and ross went back to the apartment 😏😏😏😏

A/N: Awwww her first show &&& all posts fake 😋😋