girls night out (gno)

ALEXAS POV:

I hear my phone ring so I get up and get it and I see dels name so I answer it phone call:

ALEXA- hey delly what's up?

RYDEL- hey lex I was wondering ross is so upset and the whole family is around him he's crying and all if you'd like to go out with maia tonight?

ALEXA- yeah sure I hope ross is okay and maia too what does she wanna do like where?

RYDEL- no clue about her but hey rocky wants to come so he can make sure no one hits on you.

ALEXA- ahahhaha okay

RYDEL- he'll be there at 7:30

ALEXA- sounds good.

I get up and curl my hair a little more and put on a dress with black heels do my make up and just get ready. I feel bad for both maia and ross, I think he over reacted, but I'm glad to just go hangout with maia and rocky.

MAIAS POV:
I was so ready to just go out for drinks maia and rocky should be coming soon and I'm happy they are both coming till then I got ready then I decided to tweet some fans they always make me smile.

@/missmemaia- maia I love you, k bye.😍
@/maiamitch- I love you more.😍

@/maiasbabes- maia is queen.👑🐨
@/maiamitch ✅⭐️

A/N- I don't know if these are real names or not if they are sorry in advance this is all FAKE tweets in this chapter there will be more.🌀

I heard a car horn and saw that it was Alexa and rocky I got in we said our hellos then once we got to the club we began dancing and did drinks then I saw nick and joe jonas. I waved and they came over. We took some pictures together. Before I knew it I was so tired and ready to leave then someone came up to me he was cute. He asked me out on a date but I said I'll think about it and he gave me his number. Once I got home I uploaded the pics from tonight in a collage.
With the caption "🍸🍻🍷🍹 #cheersorbeersmates #night "

Then I went to sleep ignoring Ross's calls.