BEACH DAY

Beach days
ALEXAS POV:
I wake up and look at the clock seeing it's 10 a.m I slept a little late but it was much needed. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen and got some lucky charms mainly the marshmallows and sit in the couch. I watch countless episodes of one tree hill. Then get a call from rocky, phone call:

ALEXA- hey

ROCKY- hey babe I wanted to ask if you wanted to come to the beach with us I miss my Alexa

(I laughed at how cute be was)

ALEXA- rocky you just saw me yesterday but yes I'd love to come.

ROCKY- yes I'm aware but still and okay babe we'll pick you up at 1:30 and then were going to Venice.

ALEXA- okay sounds good

I've never been to Venice beach so I'm excited to hang out with the lynches and maia. Maia is so sweet and so is rydel were like best friends we've been hanging out a lot lately and are so fun when were together. I got in the bath tub because my hair will get wet anyways I wash up using my herbal essence body wash that smells so good, I love the rose one. Then I went to my room and picked out my bathing suit. I was wearing a black and white bikini and a tank top and shorts over top and of course black Abercrombie sandals then I moisturizer my face and got my tanning lotion ready and my eos, last I out just waterproof mascara. Before I knew it it was time to go.

RYDELS POV:
I was so happy we were all going to the beach maia and ross admitted they were this ether and I was happy for them and it was a good time to just hang out and this is the perfect chance to be with everybody including ratliff. I got dressed into this triangle bathing suit that was black and overalls and black sandals make up free except my Dior lips. Then I got in the van with everyone and we drove off. We got there and I saw maia I ran up and hugged her "mitchyyyyyyyy" I said she laughed and hugged me. She was wearing a floral print bathing suit with black bottoms and eos with jean shorts and a tank. She always had such cute outfits. My mom was taking pictures but I didn't mind we love to cherish memories with the ones we love. I got one with me and maia hugging and one with me and Alexa and maia touching each others buts it was funny. Then we all decided to play beach volley ball the teams were the pirates which obviously rikers team is them with Ross, Maia, dad. Then the sloths with me rocky Alexa and Ratliff but we had to wait for Ratliff to get here he said he was on his way but that was a while ago. While we waited I saw an ice cream place and wanted a vanilla cone so me maia and Alexa went to get some when we got there my heart broke. I saw Ratliff with another girl... The girls saw me and them they realized my feelings for him. Maia was very sassy so she went up to them and shoved her ice cream cone on ratliffs head. He was shocked. She smirked and walked away. We sat down and they said spill "okay so I've liked ratliff for like 3 years now" they smiled sadly at me. We talked then decided to go back to the beach, that's when it all went down...

MAIAS POV:
We got back to the beach after all the drama with Ratliff. But then my mood went down. "maia what the hell?!!!" Ross said. I was so confused yet not confused. "What?!" I said back, he replied with "look what you did to ratliff that's what!" I was speechless he was yelling at me for sticking up for rydel which obviously he doesn't know that's what I was doing. "Ross" rydel said hesitantly and he shushed. "Maia your so pathetic and childish were done you better find a way home because no ones driving you" I didn't show a but of emotion I'm not letting someone tear me down. Ratliff looked upset and guilty and mark yelled at ross and Ratliff kept mouthing sorry to me. I just walked away. I heard them all screaming my names but I didn't care. Them suddenly riker came up to me and said "I'm driving you" I nodded my head eventually we got to my flat. I thanked riker. Went and got a shower then went to watch tv it was only 4.

RYDELS POV:
I can't believe that just happened ross screwed up he stood there and called her pathetic that was low even for him. "You happy now ross, called her pathetic right over an ice cream cone, my bestfriend you just hurt her good job" he looked heart broken then I looked over to ratliff "she did that to stick up for my feelings I liked you" he looked at me and said "liked?" I looked back and said "yeah liked." Then I told everyone that I'm ready to go they all agreed that it was a good idea. We got in the car and dropped lex off then we got home I changed and helped mom make dinner but before that I texted maia:

RYDEL: Mitchy are you okay?

MAIA- yeah I guess.

RYDEL: I'm so sorry this happened I feel awful

MAIA- del it's not your fault your my best friend I would never blame you.

RYDEL: so what are you doing?

MAIA- going out, wanna come?

RYDEL: Ohhh uhm I don't think I can you may not wanna hear this but ross is a wreck he's crying and the whole family is trying to comfort him.

MAIA- I need a break from him he called me pathetic do you think Alexa would wanna go?

RYDEL: yeah, have fun! Love you 💘

MAIA- love you more 💞 see ya tommorow del.

ROSS POV:
I feel awful I'm a wreck. I love maia I feel so bad I called her pathetic I know I screwed up. Now I lost her...

A/N- girls night out is the next post 😏💥😘 more drama coming up