Gentle love

MAIAS POV:

As we were on our way home from the party, I was thinking about it all. Michael treats me like I'm gold in the middle of a field. Ross treats me like I'm a strike in baseball.

When Michael told me he was in love with me. Something just clicked. I of course love him, but was I in love with him? Did I still love ross?

I was broken out of my thoughts with someone placing there hand on my legs and gently rubbing circles. I calmed down immediately, seeing it was Michael. He had a sweet smile on his face.

I felt bad that riker called him a freak. Like who the hell does that? I leaned in and kissed his cheek, noticing them match his red hair as he blushed. I chuckled making him giggle and blush.

Once we got back, I was just gonna crash at there place. "Maia you can sleep in my room if ya want?" Calum smirked, joking. We all laughed but Michael said "I think she's good with me." He smirked.

I laughed, crazy boys. I followed Michael to his room, telling him I was going to change. I had brought clothes, knowing I was staying after. I out on my nightgown and slid my feet in my slippers, I came back out noticing Michael already in bed. I smiled and climbed in.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, in a caring way he leaned in kissing my shoulder. We focused our eyes on the tv, to some movie. But we didn't watch it. We just talked and talked and talked.

As the night went on, I was dozing off. I heard him whisper, "goodnight love" in my ear.....followed by him kissing my temple.

Was I falling for Michael clifford?

A/N- #raia or #maia???