A Chicago Love Story (Part 35)

When I woke up, Von was sitting up and looking at something on his phone. Me: "When you get up?" Von: "Like an hour ago." Me: "What time is it?" Von: "9:30." Me: "Damn." I jumped up and put some clothes on as quick as I could, then I started brushing my hair. Von: "Whatchu rushing for? You got 30 minutes." Me: "Dat ain't enough time." I put my necklace on then I walked in the bathroom and brushed my teeth. After I finished, I walked back in my room and put some shoes on. Me: "Are you gon take me?" Von: "Yeah." He got up and put his shirt on and I stared at him. Von: "What?" Me: "Nun" Von: "Nah wassup?" Me: "Nigga hush and come on 😭" He picked up his keys and we walked downstairs. Daddy turned around and said "You goin to work?" Me: "Yes I'll be off at 3 today." Von: "Fr?" Me: "Yes 😂" I opened the door and we got in his car. He dropped me off at the mall and walked in with me. Me: "You fr don't gotta walk in wimme." Von: "Imma do what I want" I rolled my eyes then walked in the store. I went to the back and put all my stuff up then I came back out. I seen Q standing in a corner hanging some stuff up on a rack and he said "Oh heyyy." Me: "Hi." Q: "You gon meet Kim today. Ion know why she ain't come in yesterday." Me: "Oh fr? Ight bet." Von was still standing near the door then he threw his hands up. I walked back to him and said "Why ain't you leave?" Von: "Cus yeen tell me bye or nun. Yo ass just walked tf off." Me: "My badd😭." I gave him a kiss then I said "Bye." He put his hands on my waist then he kissed me and started getting nasty with it so I pulled away and said "Go on cus you gon get me in trouble 🤣" He started smiling then he said "Imma be here at 3" Me: "Okay." I gave him a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek then he walked out. Q started hollering from the back of the store then Maurice joined in. Me: "What da hell yall doin?" Maurice: "Uhnt uhnnn dats something WE should be asking YOU. Miss thang" Me: "Whatchu mean? 😂" Q: "Girl we seent y'all over there wit ya tongue all over each other. Mhm, mhm" I started laughing and said "He did it, not me." Q: "Both of y'all nasty. Gettin freaky in da sto!" Maurice: "Girl bye I used to work wit my ex and we was always doin sum shit. He gave me head under the cashier counter once." Q busted out laughing and I put my hand on my mouth. Q: "Uhnt uhn dats nasty asf.." Me: "See I ain't neva did no shit like dat." I heard Von come up behind me and say "We can, wassup?" I turned around and they started laughing. Me: "Whatchu doin?" Von: "You left dis and I gotta turn in dis bitch ass application." Me: "Go back there and knock. And use ya manners too." He handed me my purse then I pointed at Teresa's door. He walked past me and bucked then I shook my head. Maurice: "Aww he's adorable" Me: "Dat nigga is a demon and he hard headed" Q: "Girl youn even look like da type to go wit somebody like him.. You look like an innocent bitch dat date football players or sum 🤣" Maurice: "Yeah like yo grades real good and you goin out wit da quarter back of da team." Me: "Y'all get on my nerves 😭" Q: "Girl how you meet him?" Me: "Thru school. He wouldn't leave me alone until I started talking to him back den we got pretty close." Q: "Oh dat nigga crazy." Maurice: "Right... like if y'all break up he gon threaten to kill himself or sum 😂" A girl walked in the store with long acrylic nails and long braids then she said "Heyyy y'all!" Q: "Dis Kim ole ghetto ass." She came over to us and said "Who is dis? Hey girl you cute or whateva. You eva been wit a bitch?" I raised my eyebrows then she said "I'm jus playin sis relaxx. What y'all been doin?" Maurice: "Work unlike you. I see you called out to get yo hair did." She started laughing real loud then she said "Duhhh. I needed my shit done. Anyways what's yo name?" She pushed her braids back and I said "Laiya.." Kim: "Ohhh dats cute! I'm Kim, I'm gon be yo favorite co-worker innis mf." Q: "Uh most definitely not. It's gon be me." He put his arm around me and said "Yeah hoe. Run along" Kim: "Just cus you a nigga don't mean I won't whoop yo ass. I fight niggas too boo." I started laughing and she said "Ughh where Lena at?" Maurice: "Inna back wit Myra." Kim: "Okay imma be right back." She walked in the break room and said "Heyyy bitchh." Q: "Dat girl is something else man 🤣" Me: "I wasn't expecting dat 😭"  Maurice: "Ouu girl don't get into any arguements wit her about Chris Brown and Trey Songz cus she will be ready to fight." Q: "She think they the finest niggas on this earth." Me: "Ew 😂" Maurice: "I likes me a lil white chocolate." Q turned his head and scrunched his face up. Maurice: "What?" Q: "You like white men? Uhnt uhn baby dassa fat ass no fa me." Maurice: "I like em all, thank you." Me: "Oh he like to taste da rainbow 🤣" Maurice: "Exactly I like all da flavor." Q: "White folk ain't got no flavor nigga." Teresa peeked out her office and said "It don't sound like no work getting done out here!" Maurice: "Ain't nobody comin in." Teresa: "Well find something to do, youn need to be standin around doin nothin." She shut her door and Q said "Dis hoe got one mo time to say dat dumb shit." I walked back in the break room to put my stuff in my locker then I seen Kim and Myra talking. Myra: "Hey bitch I ain't know you was here yet." Me: "I been out talking to Q and Maurice" Kim: "Girl she is so cute. You sure youn like girls miss thang?" Me: "Nah I preciate it tho.." Teresa came in the break room and said "Come on y'all. We got some people comin in and y'all need to be out here." Kim: "Damn girl we comin" She got up and everybody walked out. I seen Von talking to Q and Maurice, then Q pointed at me and I walked over to them. Me: "Why you take so long in there?" Von: "Cus she said I could do the interview today." Me: "How it go?" Von: "Ya nigga start the day after tomorrow." Me: "Aww" I heard Kim gasp real loud from the other side of the store then she said "BITCH" I turned around and she ran up to me. Kim: "GURL. Who is dis?" Von: "What?" Kim: "You heard me nigga. Run along, dis my hoe." Q: "Oop." Von: "Nigga what?" Maurice: "Girl she told you she don't like girls." Kim: "Shut up nigga dang. He ain't know dat." Q: "Actually he do cus dats his girl 😂" Me and Von stared at her and she said "Oh... Oh really? Both of y'all real cute tho. You eva thought about..." She held up 3 fingers then she stuck her tongue out. Von scrunched his face up and said "Da fuck." I started laughing and she said "I'm just fuckin witchu. Loosen up nigga. I am Mrs. Steal Yo Girl doe" Q: "Uhnt uhn dats Trey Songz." Kim: "And he my husband so I'm da mrs." Somebody stood in front of Kim's register and she said "Oh hollon... I'm comin baby gimme a minute!" She ran back over and Von said "See nah... I can't do dis." Me: "Whattt come on you gon like it." Von: "Ion like loud hoes." Me: "She ain't a hoe." Von: "Yeah ight." Me: "Please just give it one day? You ain't even started yet Von. Pleaseee" I put my arms on his shoulders and started playing with his dreads and he said "Man ight" Me: "Yayy." I gave him a kiss then he said "You needa get to work." Me: "Shut up 🤣." He gave me a hug then said "Ight imma see you inna lil bit." Me: "Okay." I walked back to my register and cut the light on.